Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Way Of Gettin Smokie?!?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 13, 2003.

?

Favorite way of gettin all smokeh smokeh

1. Classic smoker! The joint man! Gotta have the J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wut up ninja, I smoke nuthin but Blunts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Definatly gotta pack that bowl brotha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. GrAvItY bOnG!!! Nuff Said

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't smoke weed, I hear it makes ya dizzy O_o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I don't give a motha fuck! I'll eat tha shit if i have to! Roll that bitch in a tampon paper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have been smoking dope since I was 13 years old. That was 18 years ago. I have owned 8 vaporizers that I can remember. The Volcano, althogh expensive is hands down the best vaporizer I have ever used. I used to be a bong type of guy. I would pack the bong with crushed ice and use either ice cold water, or no water. I got my volcano 3 weeks ago and I haven't smoked since. I even installed a 300W inverter in my car so I can use it on the road. This is the first vaporizer that I have owned that wasn't in storage after 2 or 3 days. This is also the first vaporizer that I have found to actually conserve weed as advertised. Every vaporizer I have used until this one left me feeling like something was missing from the high. This is the first vaporizer that I have used that was easy to keep clean, fill, and use. I would recommend this for anyone who thinks they smoke too much. I can get REALLY high like 4 or 5 times off of one gram of mediocre sinse. If the weed has seeds....no problem, no hassle....grind the bud up seeds and all and dump the whole mess in the massive chamber. You won't taste the seeds and they won't blow up. They actually taste pretty good after being roasted by the hot air from the Volcano. like baked sunflower seeds or something. also.. there is no tar. I haven't had to deal with any sticky redidue of any kind since I started using this thing. If you have $500 of disposible income or smoke more than a half ounce a week I would say the Volcano is MANDATORY. If you smoke less, or just want your house to not smell like pot, I would also highly recomend it.