Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Way of consuming da Ganja

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokerNick, May 8, 2008.

1. joint, bong, pipe, bubbler, blunts, or even brownies, which one is your favorite and why?

you can base it off of hits, convinance, discreetness, or anything else you can think of

2. blunts are my favorite if im with people but if its just me and im tryna be discreet then my bowl would be the best

3. I like my spoon.

I just answered a survey like this about two weeks ago, on this forum.

4. Blunts. Wish I could afford to smoke then to myself more. Bubblers and bongs are another favorite. I don't mind dry pieces, but if I'm smoking a few bowls to myself with a dry piece, it burns my throat a bit.

5. Blunts..hands down. I have one nice spoon but I've never really been a glass person myself..I had a bong once but it got dropped and I had no intention of blowing another $200 on something I rarely used.

6. Only waterpipes i hit my Bowl every once in awhile its a custom piece paid like 140 for it from amsterdam....and i smoke a ton of BLUNTS....hence my name 420 bong toker....i like BONGS the most.

7. bubbler. Anything else just isnt practical.

8. i got my sick ass bubbler

9. RoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooR

10. i like blunts a lot, but if i don't have a wrap, i'll use my hammer

11. bubbubbbububbbler

12. i like bowls and joints, but ill smoke out of anything

13. roll me a nice fatty spliff and take long drags on that for over an hour... thats the way i like to smoke... take my time and enjoy every last puff...

wastes a lot of weed though... stickin to my sherlock lately and thats quite nice

14. glass waterpipes.

15. "bubbler. Anything else just isnt practical."

That's subjective. you may mean "convenient", but any water pipe filters out more THC than tars etc.

I'm not trying for an argument.

Personally, I love joints.

16. definitely a joint .... always ends up giving me such a calm and relaxed high.

17. No, its not subjective. ANYTHING else just isnt practical imo think about it, its a bong that fits in your pocket. With dry pieces, look at all the tar inside and around the mouthpiece. Imagine all of that CRAP youre inhaling. Now look around the mouthpiece of a bubbler or any water filtered device, and look at the water after just a couple hits, That all the GROSS shit that didnt make it to your lungs. Tons of particles. Now multiply that by everytime you smoke. Water filters out such a negligable amount of THC, it shouldnt even be mentioned. it probably filters out the same amount of thc thats in that thiiiiin stream of smoke coming off the top of a bowl when you get done lighting it. ya, not enough to mean shit.

18. gravities or blunts

19. I make my own waterpipe.

-plastic bottle
    -pen
    -pipe

I stick the pen in the pipe and stick the two in the plastic bottle, and voila. :hello:

My mom keeps coming in my room when I'm not home and throws my plastic bottle away. ;d