Favorite Vitamin Water!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by CuT iT OuT, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I mean, yeah it's healthy for you. But if you drink them regularly and you don't ever get any exercise or physical activity then its like drinking soda+vitamins. I used to love drinking Gatorade until I realized its just overblown Kool-Aid with salt and potassium.

2. OMG, I want a fucking XXX right now. i love those fucking things. Nice to see a lot of people have love for that drink, its just great

3. [​IMG]

dragonfruit yo

4. sorry vitamin water tastes like shit

5. XXX for sure!

6. same by far my fav. the new berry one is pretty decent too. I've had so many of these that I can taste when one is bad.

7. I love Vitamin Water!! My favorite is Revive, the fruit punch kind. It is soooooo delicious!! Although one of my friends says it tastes like "jail kool-aide." I love it though. Yummy :hello:

8. You're still getting a pretty healthy dose of vitamins from them. At least that's what the label says. And, like you said, they're great for a hangover and also when you're sick.

I like XXX and focus the best. Focus also has the coolest label to read.

9. XXX all day,it smells great too,just open it and smell it,that shits badass.

10. Rescue (green tea) is my favourite, also like Multi-V (lemonade) and Defense (raspberry apple).

11. Defense is pretty good. I've never heard of the Rescue one though.:confused:

12. [​IMG]

Mmm mmm mmm, Good shit for my morning classes :D

13. [​IMG]

Formula 50(grape), just to match the bud in my grape 'rillo.

14. yeah dude. XXX is the best. ever

15. Personally I think vitamin water tastes like watered down gatorade, but if I had to pick one I'd say the orange flavored one.

16. XXX for sure.

I also like Focus (the dragonfruit one)

17. yaa this ones mad good

18. XXX or Rescue