Favorite video game while high

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by iMarihuana, Oct 27, 2011.

1. *Idea somewhat stolen from Ngriffen2*

Hey GC. Saw a post asking for your fav tv show to watch while high and since I ONLY play games while high I have a lot of experience in this subject. Anyways here is my list of games and why I love them while high :)

World of Warcraft - The environment is truly amazing and if you get to Max level raiding and other community based events are great while baked

Red Dead Redemption - just like in WoW, this game has amazing environment details. Sometimes when I'm super bakes I get really involved and feel like I'm really in the wild west lmao

L4D2 - I like this game simply for the fact that I like to be very social when I game and getting a group of friends on this game is great fun

There are a lot of other great games but I'll leave some for you guys

Also, if anyone is wounding why CoD isn't on here, it's honestly because it isn't a good game to play while high IMO. Way to intense and that game makes me get angry lol

Shoot some highdeas at me!

2. red orchestra 2 that game is already realistic

3. I only have iphone, not system. But rainbow 6 blackops is awesome on multiplayer mode, archetype, and this flick baseball game i got for free is pretty entertaining.

4. I agree with the wow, i just did my first run in the throne of tides dungeon today while ripping thru quests btween ques. I love being back, had a few months where i couldnt afford it, and just got cataclysm.

Side note, im soo high as typing this i was wondering why my shoes were on, look down, im barefoot, the fuck? Swore i felt shoes on!

Back on topic my other favorite games High are; Paper Mario 64, Paper Mario: Thousand Year door, Dragon Age: Origins, any Sonic game(save the shitty ones on current gen consoles, sega thru gamecube and all in between were the good ones), and Gears 3!

5. Halo Reach online zombies all day.

6. I really like kickin' it oldschool on the NES when I'm really baked. Xbox 360 is too much for me when I'm stoned.

7. if you like WoW, try skyrim. i have spent incredible amounts of hours playing oblivion and morrowind stoned out of my mind.
    i play a TON of skate 3 when baked on hardcore mode. That is basically the best game to play ever when stoned IMO especially if you make a soundtrack for it.

8. [quote name='"aerials47"']if you like WoW, try skyrim. i have spent incredible amounts of hours playing oblivion and morrowind stoned out of my mind.
    i play a TON of skate 3 when baked on hardcore mode. That is basically the best game to play ever when stoned IMO especially if you make a soundtrack for it.[/quote]

Yes! I have the skate 2 demo just because that game is so amazing to play while baked. I love setting up really elaborate combos and hitting great spots when high. That might just be the skater coming out in me though