Favorite video game high

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fancysauce, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Exactly what I meant.

2. I know the best games when your high solo are Splinter Cell Double Agent and Geometry Wars, and GTA but co-op's best games are Call of Duty 4, Left 4 Dead, and Halo 3 these games are guaranteed to thrill for hours.

3. i have a 360 but i find everytime i'm high i end up playing n64, marioparty, mariocart, nfl blitz, goldeneye, classics

4. either kingdom hearts 1 or resident evil: veronica...

KG is so bad ass wen im blizted...the colors are sooo vibrant

and RE is fuckin scary wen im in the dark playin it.....good times good times

5. Totally agree, I have 360 and Wii, but when I'm stoned I find I play my classics. I keep all my old systems hooked up (64,nes,snes,dc,ps2,xbox,sega) in the living room downstairs, my friends love coming over, packing a bowl in the hookah and going old school for an afternoon.

6. haha yeah when you're high the classics are definitely the best, at least for me....i think its because they're more simple, i could never do some hardcore game like call of duty when i'm high

me and my buddies and roommates always play super smash bros when we're high. that never gets boring.

7. haha mine codenames are-

wer gonna...

play halo
    play soccer
    shoot some hoops
    or hit the putting green

and for buying
    cop some songs
    get itunes credit
    or buy a soccer ball

8. When I'm stoned, I like to play:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl
    Halo 2/3
    Neverwinter Nights 2
    Dark Alliance 2
    World of Warcraft (only pvp. Hate pve when I'm stoned.)

9. this has inspired me to hook my snes up in my room. it used to be in the living room, but when we got a new tv i never hooked it back up

countless hours of super metroid ftw

10. I've been playing NBA 2K9 and its sick

its the most realistic shit man
    oh and fight night 3

round 4 is coming out soon biotch

11. I would say any of the FIFA football games
    or a bit of GTA4/SAINTS ROW 2

12. What video game to play when high hmm, any N64 game especially banjo-tooie. The multiplayer on it is intense, hell that game itself is a acid trip.