Favorite video game high

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fancysauce, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Agree ^^

that game trips the fuck out of me baked

2. Counter-Strike.

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas all day every day!!!!:hello:

4. Skate 2 and Halo

5. dota or any random shit, I usually don't get enough time to play anymore with school. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. gtaIV, duh...:D

7. QFmothafuckinT

8. cod4 or skate 2

9. Love any fighting game, Street fighter, DBZ, Virtual Fighter. etc. especially if your playing against a friend. Shit is so fun I could play for days;)

10. Mortal Combat vs DC Universe
    Little Big Planet
    COD WAW (online)
    COD4 (online)
    Guitar Hero
    And my absolute favorite would have to be NBA 2K9, because it sounds amazing on my surround sound, like idk it's hard to explain, like you can feel the roar of the crowd, idk, the bass is just insane on that game.

11. definitly cod 4 or cod waw or halo fun as hell stoned

12. Ive always loved gettin ripped and playing FIFA.

13. I know it's been said many times before,
    but Call of Duty 4 on XBOX Live.

the best.

14. Ill play World of Warcraft if Im blazed alone and don't have anything else to do.
    Or I play it sober just for the hell of it.

But if Im with bros its always some GoW2 or GTA4

15. Little MoFuckin Big Planet!!!!!!! Best, Funnest, Most Entertaining game ever, when high, its unreal...

16. #77 Dvorak, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Assassin's Creed. About halfway through the game, I had to force myself to finish it just because of how repetitive and boring the game really gets. However, under the influence, that game kicks ass. Who the fuck DOESN'T wanna jump off a building and land like a cat? Except when I say land like a cat, I mean drive a blade through a man's neck from like thirty feet up.

Also, Bully. But fuck that game. More specifically, fuck the English class. That one is hard sober, much less when I can barely remember I'm playing a video game.

And props to whoever mentioned Little Big Planet. I don't own a PS3, but I've played the game a lot at a friend's house. Bright colours, amusing antics, Battles... Definitely a stoner game.

17. Remember when you first start the game and you have the crazy ass cutsences of you in the misty place of like data shit, I was fucking blizted first time I played and was tripping balls over the misty /cloudy place you start in and the cutscence, I was so fucking lost

18. left 4 dead awesome. but playing any wii game just to see your self fail

19. Oh fucking HOLY SHIT you mean the very beginning? Like when it starts freaking out and repeating everything and then jumping all over and you're like what in the FUCK is going on I'm too high for this shit