Favorite type of vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kishou, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I was wondering what everyones favorite brand/type of vaporizer? Cause when i was high off my vaporizer i felt like making a thread about vaporizers. Imo my favorite type is most likely the lightbulb.

2. good call. i'm also high off my vaporizer and want to talk about them :smoking:. Mine is a da buddha, I love it. I just realized you can kinda smoke the brown powder that accumulates on the screen after you dump the bowl out. Just turn the heat up high and inhale kinda fast. FUCKED ME UP

3. I'm really excited. I just ordered a Vapor Genie (the "exotic" one. It looked too sexy for me to pass up to save 5 bucks) and should be getting it by the end of the week. I've only vaped once or twice, and i don't really remember it too well :smoking: But I'll have a lot more experience soon!

4. I miss my vape

5. What?!! How did you know? Are you stalking me? jk. But yea i just found out too. Cause i have hella of the brown stuff and i threw it all away. But the next day i figure out you can smoke it. I'm like wtf. But watever.

6. Gotta love the Da Buddha. Hook it up to a bong and you are set!

7. #7 professorpoon, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfCM7km7Qx0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfCM7km7Qx0[/ame]

8. I've been using my Wicked Roots Super Vapezilla since last February and I must say, IT KICKS ASS!!

9. The only drawback is that you seem to use up more herb. Its still great to use some glass pieces though!

10. Well, I literally just sprang for the Volcano. Couldn't be happier, needs more testing though, haha. I've been happy with every one of the vapes I've gotten so far though...

11. I have a vaporgenie, and that shit never fails me. I can use it everyday and only go through a dub in about a week/week and a half. It is amazing. It's portable, elegant, and not too expensive.

12. I just bought a vaporgenie as well. Can't wait til it gets here.

13. #13 tonydiamond305, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    i got my iinhale last week blazed literally in front of 2 cops at a big ass county fair where im at and not even a glance i used it in a line for a ride as well i love it works gr8

14. I may have to look into getting a VaporGenie. I love vaping now, and on the go would be great. Sure the Volcano can be efficient just like any vape, but I've been putting a good amount through it so far, haha..

15. really? lol thats so unhealthy

i got a vaporite and im in love with it

vape bros is def my 2nd fave too

good brands :D

16. yea but im just using it in the meantime. I'm looking at vaporizers and wondering which one to get.

17. Does anyone else besides me own a Wicked Roots Super Vapezilla, and what do you think of it overall?

18. i LOVE my volcano turn it up to the highest setting and your done after 2 bags

19. Da Buddha FTW in my eyes. Vapor Bros with a close 2nd. Whip Style > Bag Style IMHO.

20. Direct draw > whips or bags, imho. ;)