Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite type of high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ilovearboles, Apr 11, 2009.

1. SO whats your favorite type of high? Any high that makes color look amazing i loveand any high thath makes me feel like im moving super slow is good with me too. :smoking:

2. i love that high when you are just so mellow listening to music. People are always playing acoustic guitars together at the house we chill at so i love listening to live music haha, sry dont really know how to explain that high any more

3. I like more cerebral highs than Couchlock highs. Both can really be chill because as soon as you are high, it is great. Cerebral highs are more my favorite type!

4. i tend to prefer the high you get off a nice sativa. indica highs are usually very narcotic feeling and heavy almost lethargic, nothing wrong with that. but i really like the chatty, inspirational high you get after smoking a sativa strain...just me, though.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:...as always...:smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. I like the kind of high where you have nothing to do that day, but you end up doing a bunch of shit anyways. Also, day-time highs.

6. I like highs that make me laugh and smile a lot, and highs that make me look at the world in a completely different way, if that makes sense. The type that make you appreciate the beauty of the world.

7. A couple types.
    1. The one that makes you want to explore new things.
    2. The one that gets you AMPED, I love just biking in the dark for hours after smoking a few.
    3. The one that makes you uncontrollable. I'm talking about just that good high that gets you blitzed after only a couple hits.

8. I completly agree. My favorite high (time) is right in the morning, going out to smoke, and watching the sun rise or clouds move. It's awsome. Doesn't matter what strain, that's the way I like my ganga.

9. thats probably a sativa high...nice
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:...as always...:smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. I <3 sativa strains....
    Once i tried some no name dank from TX, it was like ten a gram and while it didnt LOOK that dank, it was sort of blue/gray and it gave me the most AMAZING high, it was one of those stereotypical highs that are hard to come by, as in, it started with light cerebral buzzing and all over tingling, and some light munchies, but energetic and uplifting, i dont know how to describe the part i liked best about it but it made technological things have an appeal, it was like... techo and colors and etc were amaing, but thats really the most amazing experience w/ weed ive ever had, god i want some more of that shit.

11. i love sativa highs. I also like it when you get a lil pep of energy and you are focused like you took some kind of amino acid. God bless Mary Jane!!