Favorite Type of Grinder

Discussion in 'General' started by maverick737, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Whats up GC, just curious whats everyones favorite type of grinder. Being an owner of 3 i would say the acrylic ones are my fave. Keep Smoking :)

2. you own 3 grinders and your acrylic is your favorite one? You probably need better/higher grade grinders

ill take a pollenator but use an aluminum space case

3. explain what each is?

4. i have a titanium space case, and its definately the best grinder i have used.

5. Space case or Sharpstone are the best in my opinion.

6. Its the material each is made out of. Wood grinders are made out of wood and have metal spikes. Acrylic is like a hard plastic with pyramid teeth. Aluminum grinders are very durable and are heavier ovbiously, they have metal pyramid teeth. A pollenator is just a word to describe a 3 pc or 4 pc grinder which catches kief and saves it for the makings of Hash later on. Hope thats simple enough.

7. [​IMG]

fuckin agreed. smooooooooooooth grind. that's mine i got from my sister for my bday!

8. HOLY SHIT!! I need one of those. Looks like it will eat the bud lol.

9. yeah i found a place that gives great deals. pm me if you want to know!

10. oh those stupid things. ive used like 20 of them, and unless i had bone dry bud they didnt do crap. sticky weed doesnt bust with those either. wood ones worked best since they didnt crush it as much.

I have one of these: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/RatBoyRenegade/S6300680.jpg
    with new-ish batterys it can grind wet weed just fine. keif screen makes it really nice too.

11. is grinder considered pharephnilla?

12. ^^If it has resin (used once for bud) then yes.

I have an aluminum grinder with a keif catch and love it.

13. I thought wood ones get smelly more so than aluminum or acrylic. And that there harder to clean.

14. My boyfriend bought an antique spice grinder (of all things!) a while back, and it does a marvelous job of grinding down weed ... for the most part. Occasionally the crank will get stuck, but it gets the job done, and doesn't look horribly obvious.

15. my electric coffee grinder works just fine:)

16. My favorite grinders are the marijuana grinders.
    They grind it up so nice and fluffy, but it isn't a harsh smoke.

17. Coffee grinders are a pain though, and not portable at all.

18. [​IMG]

This grinder, which comes bundled with the Volcano vape, is the most efficient at turning your herb into dust. It's amazing how much kief you get when you grind with this and then put the result in a traditional kief catcher. It's only plastic, but the teeth are sharp and placed in such a proximity that even sticky icky will be pwned. In a good way. :devious: