Favorite type of bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bballnut413, May 14, 2010.

1. Okay guys, just wanted to see what different people in the city enjoy toking from. I am not talking about perks and whatnot, just the tubes.

Do you like: straight tubes, beaker bottoms, harmonic inlines, gravity, or just the classic bowl bottoms (not sure what the actual name is).

Personally I love myself a good beaker bottom. Also love stemless straight tubes.

2. i love a good straight toob.

3. I love inlines, love straight tubes, love beaker, and I love bubble bottoms two! I love my gear 12" dub bub.

4. A nice beaker with a fixed stem would be my overall choice. Its a mix between a beaker and a inline.

But if im on the move i take my trusty bubbler with me.

5. Love my beaker, hits like a CHAMP. Isn't really big either.

6. I don't think I've ever seen a fixedstem beaker...That would be tight though.

I like fixed stem single chamber straights!:D:D

7. I like any kind of straight, fixed stem or not. Single chambers are always my favorite. :smoking:

8. I love beakers and fixedstems, so probably a toro or sg sovereignty. But I do love Luke Wilson stuff.

9. Basic straight tubes w/ Ice pinches for me....

10. SSFG and badback on etsy have made a couple like this:

[​IMG]

11. Prefer stemless straights such as the SGW waffle and SG Stemline. On a side note, Sheldon Black makes fixed stem beakers too. Here's one:

Attached Files:

12. I prefer straights, but beakers are nice too but no beakers above 14". I don't really like the round bubble bottoms. Never hit an inline tube but an inline ashcatcher can hit well if it has a good design.

13. this is my like 11 inch almost 12 inch glass bong. its really all you need imo. perfect size, perfect hits. plus its a pull stem so im happy :)

Attached Files:

14. as soon as I posted that I remembered those tubes, although I thought the SB was removable and not fixed, but w/e.....I still like straights.

PS. DOPE FUCKING TUBE SLATER +REPPPPPPPPPPP
    :laughing:

15. You never mentioned stemless tubes. Some things I really like about stemless tubes ate that there are less pieces to clean, less to break, aesthetically pleasing, etc.
    I have one 1' stemless tube that's either china or local glass but it's really thick.

I love to use it for my vape since it's small and simple. One time the whip pulled the tube down onto the floor from my desk and not a damn scratch, very comfortable in the hands too. I almost bought a sweet ass KC stemless tube with diamond shaped "ice pinches" but instead I chose a Roor. Now that I look back on it idk why

16. They made 'em both ways. ;)