Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite TV shows to watch while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 59Fifty, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Personally I have top 10, whats yours? I'm not high right now, so I decided to see what my fellow smokers watch.. in no particular order.

1.Supernatural (Fucking Awesome)
    2.Dexter 
    3.Weeds
    4.Breaking Bad
    5.Scrubs
    6.King of Queens
    7.SOA (Sons of Anarchy)
    8.NCIS 
    9.Pawn Stars/Hardcore Pawn (some of the shit is crazy)
    10.Smallville

wow, this list actually took me like 15minutes to think of all that. but those are def my top 10 tv shows. soo whats yours?? Movies are okay too :p

2. I can't watch TV when I'm high because ill forget what happened and forget which episode i was on.

3. Fucking east bound and down. Kenny powers is a fucking boss haha

4. CNN lmao. 

5. 1 regular show
    2 cleveland hsow
    3 south park

6. lol cnn is a buzzkill but i wtach it too.  hits the bong... dayumm im high. * 675 people killed in a suicide bombing today in durkadurkaland. sheeeit bro i need another hit

7. Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy although Sons is sometimes difficult to followwhen they start throwing names around and you don't know who they are talking about.  Oh and just started watching My Little Pony.

8. yeah.. I got lost AF during sons a few times. one of my friends watches my little pony and I give him shit about it, he's 22 but i'll never understand why. I don't plan on watching it personally. what do guys you see in it if I might ask?

9. #9 okiuisdgf, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
    lmfao you just made me lol literally. same here.

10. Breaking Bad
    Entourage
    Sopranos
    Death Note
    Afro Samuri
    Arrested Development

11. American Dad, how its made, athf, simpsons, mlp, nature documentaries, nfl, nba, arrested development.

Yea I always wondered why the hell people watched it too.  After seeing a thread on here I broke down and watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode and realized that it might actually have something going on.  So far I've only seen the first 2 episodes but it seems like a well thought out cartoon, not one thats just put out just to sell merchandise. The producer is the wife of the guy that did The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.  If you like cartoons and can get past the "my little ponies" part of it its pretty good.

13. When i get high and watch tv sometimes i forget to turn the tv on and just lay on my couch looking at the tv.

14. I get so high that I have to turn down my tv because I can't taste my jelly beans. sup

15. Family guy bruh

16. Family guy, spongebob, american dad

17. Arrested development,  workaholics, adventure time, scooby doo... anything like that. 

18. FAMILY GUYS !!!! (Best show in the world) and adventure time it's so fucking trippy lol

19. workaholics and scooby doo... yes.