Favorite TV Show To Watch?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by alorathexplora, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Love watching that show lol. Aaron is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Seinfeld
    Always sunny
    Aqua teen
    Trailer park boys
    American dad

Starting watching this show called "The Magicians" pretty solid show

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. I often watch sports TV shows, such as "WWF SmackDown!".
    And I like Reality-TV show. Here you can watch "Chopped" new episodes. Each week, four chefs compete before a panel of expert judges and turn baskets of mystery ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal. It's funny.

4. We are The Blood Sisters if you want your mind blown inside out. Eat Bulaga of pinoy channel drama is also a good watch

5. after an absence of tv for years I watched Upstart Crow by Ben Elton for 30 mins

it was enough tho enjoyable..but I felt very uncomfortable

the whole thing of sitting and doing nothing was mind blowing boring

you just don't get to reply

6. Top Gear UK
    The Grand Tour
    AbFab. Makes more sense if the viewer is toasted
    Fake or Fortune

If I'm binge watching from my archives:
    The Rockford Files
    Peter Gunn
    Burn Notice
    Law and Order CI
    Law and Order
    Monty Python
    SNL seasons 1-5
    Crime Story

• Like Like x 1
  7. theres a new one on netflix called paradise pd
    that shit has its moments

• Like Like x 1
  8. Going through a Star Trek Voyager (season 2) binge at the moment having just finished first viewings of Ash vs Evil Dead, Stan Against Evil, and The Orville. Gearing up for a (2005+) Doctor Who and Torchwood binge mixed with some Scrubs and Young Justice just to mix it up a bit. All 10/10 would smoke & binge again.

Eureka & Warehouse 13 two others highly enjoyed.

9. the-walking-dead-season-8-on-netflix-negan.jpg

10. Love paradise pd. Pretty funny shit

11. I often watch drama channels especially action dramas, such as "Ang Probinsyano". And I like Asintado. Here you can watch "TV Patrol" new episodes. Each week, four chefs compete before a panel of expert judges and turn baskets of mystery ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal. It's funny.

12. For some reason I never got into the new Star Trek. But do have eureka and warehouse 13 on my binge list
    ...scrubs is hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  13. Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams
    Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams is a 10-episode sci-fi anthology series that journeys into unique worlds beyond imagination. Based on original short stories by the acclaimed author, each stand-alone episode features an all-star cast including: Bryan Cranston, Steve Buscemi, Greg Kinnear and Anna Paquin, and provokes society's deepest questions about what it means to be human.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Atm it's probably 24 I can easily watch 6/7 episodes a day if not more.. I've also not got bored of it yet & I'm on season 5 lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. gimme1.gif
    you find anymore stuff like this please post a link,

great with a blunt

cheers/

16. "Justified" "Bosch" or "Perry Mason"

17. There's so many but lately BoJack Horseman has been my favorite show. Before that my favorite was always Seinfeld.

18. I dont watch many shows these days...but as I patiently wait for Game of Thrones to come back on I have been watching Better Call Saul. I like it very much

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The series follows 16-year-old Hu Li, who dreams of becoming a popular singer. However, he has neither good looks nor the financial means to pursue his dream, so Kissanime videos Hu uploads his singing online using a fox avatar.

20. My favorite TV show to watch. If nothing is on, you can’t go wrong with Law and Order: SVU. American Pickers is always fun.....shit, anything on The History Channel is entertaining for me. Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld are some go to’s of mine. Any of those I could spend all day on.

• Like Like x 2