Favorite TV Show To Watch?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by alorathexplora, Nov 27, 2016.

1. archer cracks me up high or sober.

2. ALWAYS SUNNY ALL DAY. Going with the original post about a ghost show, Hulu has a killer original series called Deadbeat about a stoner who can talk to dead people. Would recommend. Kal Penn(Harold and Kumar) is a supporting character throughout the 3rd season as an added bonus

3. Sherlock, Luther and Doctor Who for me.

Lately, I've been on the Grand Tour a bit.

4. #24 HT, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Sunny is toofunny. Every single character is amazing. Cricket. The McPoyles and Ponderosas. The Waitress, The Lawyer. Uncle Jack. Macs parents. Z and Duncan from under the bridge. Old (Black) Man.... The Maniac, R.I.P.

For the other side of things even if I laugh nearly every episode it's gotta be Breaking Bad. Shiits nutts

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 Jimmyyahoo, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    If you don't know what MXC is/was then you are missing out. Its most sadistic, clever, and hilarious show ever created.

America pussified it with Wipeout but the Japs take the cake on the self loathing it takes to participate in show of this nature. Watching a 90lb Japanese woman nearly dislocate her jaw while recklessly running across a pond with randomly placed loose stepping stones delights the inner asshole in me like nothing else really.

6. Yessss

7. On season 2 of Frasier, shit's funny as hell. Also started Twin Peaks the other day.

8. I have so many! A few favourite series:

• The Walking Dead
    • Sons Of Anarchy
    • The 100
    • Game of Thrones
    • Shameless
    • Breaking Bad
    • Weeds

• Like Like x 3
  9. Walking dead
    The flash
    Legends of Tomorrow
    Shameless
    Stranger things
    Daredevil
    Columbo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Mythbusters. Hands down.

11. #31 TheDirectorOfATHF, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    #1: Rick and Morty
    #2: Adventure Time
    #3: Preacher
    #4: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    #5: The Walking Dead
    #6: South Park
    #7: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    #8: The Regular Show
    #9: The Amazing World Of Gumball
    #10: The Man In The High Castle

Those are my top ten, at least.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Air Crash Investigation is another good one.
    That's Mayday, if you're in Canada.

13. Shameless is the shit...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Married with Children
    The King of Queens

• Like Like x 2
  15. Kicking it Old Skool, I like it.

• Like Like x 1

16. It may be 2017...but I'm still 1990s

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol I'm right there with you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dramas: My favorites are undoubtedly 'The Sopranos' and 'The Wire'. They are produced so well and all the actors are great. Not only do they capture the typical drama so well, they also have plenty of comedy to support the tense underlying themes. Not to mention Tony Soprano is such a beautiful American TV character, if not the most brilliant performance of all time by James Galdonfini. The wire is Chase's little brother to the Sopranos but boy is it entertaining as well.

Comedy's
    : Dave Chappelle show, I mean this show encapsulated my youth and really every sketch is so damn agonizingly funny I can't help but crack up. What's more is that Dave always has such a brilliant point to all of his jokes that are often missed on the first go.

Always sunny, because the characters have transitioned into craziness. I mean watch the first couple seasons and see the progression of narcissism and idiot-ism these guys go through. A real life version of south park is the best way to describe these guys.

Cartoons: The Simpsons/Futurama, I love Matt Groneing, he's the best. No other cartoons come close to the professionalism this guy has served to the industry. It's what everyone tries to be.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Right now Viceland's New TV Show Trapped airing on Sunday Evening.

20. Comedy:

Nathan For You (check this out if you haven't seen it)
    Peep Show
    People Just Do Nothing
    Always Sunny (fav show as of late, been watching it almost every day for the last couple of months after not watching it much for years)
    Louie
    Workaholics

Drama:

The Shield
    Fargo
    Breaking Bad
    The Wire
    etc...

• Like Like x 1