Favorite TV Show To Watch?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by alorathexplora, Nov 27, 2016.

1. I searched this thread, and couldn't find anything...
    I love me some Ghost Adventures whenever I'm high out of my mind, that literally completes my life and my high.
    What about you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moonshiners if im not watching news or sports lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. FRIENDS. Literally the best show ever. I've watched all 10 seasons literally dozens, if not a hundred times.

CSI: Vegas comes in at a close 2nd, followed by HOUSE

• Like Like x 3
  4. So many good ones, it really depends what I am in the mood for. If I need a show with a good story, walking dead, breaking bad or weeds are all excellent. If I just want something I can throw and random episode on then, that 70s show, south park or simpsons are always good. Of coarse there are plenty of others.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is my favorite TV show of all time.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Haha I used to watch ghost adventures. It's more of a comedy IMO.
    'BRO! Did you hear that?! It's a ghost! Speak to me bro!' My sides split watching that shoe. I used to live in a haunted house for a long time so I can relate.

Mr robot is my favorite show, waiting for the next season.

Dark matters, it's a stupid syfy show but for reasons unknown I love this show.
    Another stupid syfy show, z nation is great.

7. Walking dead and Wilfred. The trippiest TV show I ever watched was called 1000 ways to die. It documented bizzarre accidental deaths and it was tailor made for stoned people.

8. Oh... God... Save me!!! I have seen all that shit thousands of times. >_<.

9. Seen it, I think mine might be a cartoon... I like Rick and Morty... But I might like Archer more.

10. Z Nation.. Love it. They never take themselves too seriously

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

11. Right now West World and South Park. Unfortunately both of those end soon.

12. It's always sunny in Philadelphia. New season starts on January 4th.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Yep, I was just gonna say , IASIP is perfect to watch while stoned to the gills.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The show is filled with black humor (particularly in the narration) which tempers the otherwise somber theme of death. It portrays the deaths using live-action recreations of the events along with expert and sometimes witness testimony, also using graphic computer-generated imagery animations, similar to those used in the popular TV show CSI, to illustrate the ways people have died. A narration provides background information within each death-story, which all end with titles that are puns on popular figures of speech.

Content rating[edit]
    1000 Ways To Die is rated TV-14 for graphic, bloody violence. In addition to the V (violence) sub-letter, the show is also rated TV-14 for moderate sexual content (scenes of sexual intercourse), and language. The show also has episodes rated TV-MA.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I like The Bachelorette TV reality show.

16. im watching all of the office right now

17. Game of thrones and F#ck thats delicious

• Like Like x 1
  18. Definitely Ghost Stories if I'm stoned... The single best dubbed anime in history because the original show's writing was so fucking terrible that the voice actors decided to make up their own lines and commentary in story context. It was basically a riff of itself.

19. Trailor park boys, Supernatural, trailer park boys, star trek tng, trailor park boys, legit, trailor park boys, the moaning of life, weeds, its always sunny, arrow, an idiot abroad the Ricky Gervais show, more trailor park boys, sherlock, the seven deadly sins and of course trailor park boys.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. [​IMG]

I literally get high every night after work. Put Its always sunny on Netflix. And watch till i pass out. Then repeat. This is my favorite show ever. <3

• Like Like x 3