Favorite TV show to watch while high?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by theGDOne, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I know threads like this have been posted before, but it's usually favorite movie and whatnot.

I'm talking TV. I don't watch TV on an actual TV haha, I watch my shows online or my season DVD's. If I get baked and watch a movie, I usually go for a good comedy, but with TV shows it's a complete 180 haha.

I toke and then watch Heroes or LOST. I also dig Carnivale and Deadwood.

As for comedy, I do love watching Flight of the Concords, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, and a few others.

But the weirdest one, I think, as of late I love watching Ghost Hunters while stoned. I'm loading up the newest episode on my comp right now, but I'm gonna wait til I pick up in a bit to watch it.

So what about you guys? Any shows you watch?

2. Family Guy just gets so much funnier when your high

3. Mr. Show ftw

4. Lately, The Simpsons, early stuff. Seasons 4-10 are pretty much solid gold. Laughing to the point of tears.

I also always tune in for South Park, the only show I actually plan my day for. Been baked/laughing a lot for this season for sure.

5. south park ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Definitely Family Guy. South Park too though.

7. Oh true true, didn't even think to mention cartoons. I watch South Park, Family Guy, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, so many cartoons if I'm in the mood when I'm baked. I love watching old Looney Tunes cartoons too, or Tom and Jerry, or the real old Merry Melodies cartoons. Those are INCREDIBLE when you're high. I hiiiighly recommend them, pun completely intended.

8. I enjoy watching Family Guy or those "caught on tape" shows when I'm high.

Family Guy usually has no real plot for me to have to pay attention to mixed with random funny shit.

The "caught on tape" shows always show something going wrong that is usually pretty funny.

9. that 70's show

:smoking:

10. south park and reno 9111 and of course fam guy

11. family guy, weeds, malcolm in the middle. also watch whatever show im rinsing at the time.

12. Anything with humor. I get stoned at night a lot and I love the comedy central lineup. Scrubs, Daily Show / Colbert, Futurama and Southpark. Especially Southpark that shit is great

13. Yup, my favorite seasons of the funniest show ever.

14. This. :smoking:

15. breaking bad is my shit right now, only show that i actually plan to watch when it airs on TV every sunday.

16. LOST is crazy while high.

17. Nitro Circus is the best when you are high. I usually postpone watching it untill I'm baked.

18. THE OFFICE... I hated it as first and now its one of my favorite shows.

I think Still Standing is hilarious as well [:

19. my quick 4
    its always sunny
    callifornication
    weeds
    skins

if u want a lot:

30 rock. i love tracey jordan
    arrested developement. deep coemdy u can watch over and over alwasys seeing new stuff
    breaking bad; decent drama about meth and the high school teacher chemist
    californication. u want to see xfiles man be Awesome. sex drugs and rock n roll. great show
    curb your enthusiasm; seinfeld guy.
    sea lab 2021; funny cartoon when your high. 15 min episods
    damages season one only; best drama of recent times
    entourage; rivals with californication with which tv show u want to join as a man
    friday night lights; only watch if u like football a lot or played
    its always sunny- just watch it
    mad men; advertising in the 50s. smoking boozing and sex with a little work
    Skins; amazing show in the uk. its like the oc but the kids are a little younger and a lot cooler do more drugs (green, mdma, shrooms, pills), have sex a lot, party like rockstars. must watch. on e4 in uk and bbc usa just started showign seaon one. season three ended last week
    the boondocks season one only; black youth cartoon.
    the life and times of tim; hbo show thats pretty funny
    the wire; best drama series ever
    weeds; u should have seen this by now

im also a fan of stand up
    mitch hedberg
    eddie griffin freedom of speech
    chris rock kill the messanger

a good movie is
    the wackness

20. I watch the same TV shows when I'm high as when I'm sober, I think I just appreciate them more when I'm high.

I like Scrubs, Food Network (NICE!), Family Guy, It's Always Sunny...