Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite TV show right now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tuey50, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I'm fairly new to the GC forum, very much enjoying it everyone seems awesome. In sure this is a thread that's been run through many times, but I would love to get some other ideas.

It's 20 degrees out, I'm looking for your favorite show to catch a buzz & watch.

My personal favorite: Entourage

Thanks in advance !

2. Love blazing to workaholics :)

3. Its always sunny in Philadelphia

4. TUF. Can't wait to see Uriah fight Tuesday!

5. #5 Sir fapsalot, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    Doctor who and Big Bang theory and workaholics

6. Wilfred, or just play League of Legends

7. Workaholics and It's Always Sunny. Charlie and Blake should do a collab hahaha.

8. Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy

9. Shameless

10. Workaholics

11. It's Always Sunny in Philly, can't go wrong with it.

12. Today I spent the day being high all day and watching BB all day. It's a pretty good show.

13. Shameless, or Dexter and The Walking Dead when they come back on; nothing like being high and watching zombies get chopped up. :)

14. adventure time and regular show these days

the short episodes are just perfect for me when i'm blazed.

15. Shameless
    Breaking Bad
    Homeland
    House of Lies (decent show)
    Californication

16. what a stupid question! The Kardashians of course! :smoking:

17. Good info thank you. I still think Entourage is the best smoking show. I hope workaholics is better, watched an episode a while ago & it was pretty lame

18. watch game of thrones. now

19. philly is the best!!

20. Robot Chicken.
    I keep putting off watching this until I've read the books (it's how I roll).:smoke: