Favorite Tool Album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by zmoney, Feb 27, 2010.

1. I just finished my entire collection of their cds today. What's your favorite album by them???

Personally I like their album AEnema. It's the threshold of their transitional progression from a grunge punk like metal sound to more of a psychedelic mathematical metal sound. Plus I like their opening track Stinkfist the most.

2. #2 junkyarddog, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    For me, Lateralus or maybe 10000 Days.

3. Lateralus

4. I have the special edition Lateralus Album on Vinyl. Shit blows my mind every time...

5. Aenima hands down...I love lateralus. Aenima is my fav though.

6. Ænima is teh shit!

7. Aenima is gdlk, I really enjoy it. In my opinion the best one. But i LOVE 10,000 days, just cause I have so many memories attached to that album, love jamming out to it.

My Senior year of high school my AP Macro Economics teacher was this very young 25 year old guy super skinny nerdy looking and blended it with
    rest of the students, no one knew he was the teacher till the bell rang and he got up from one of the class room seats and introduced himself, but while he was sitting down I noticed a tattoo on his right arm covered by his shirt, after i graduated and went back to visit I asked him to see it and it was the 10,000 days Album cover. It looked SICK as fuck, very nicely done. Pointless side story i know.