Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Tobacco/Weed mixtures

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bronco, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Note: this thread is for people who enjoy spliffs or a good shisha/weed bowl, if you don't enjoy them, don't bother posting about it.

Anyway, my favorite thing in the world to smoke is a good 65% drier dro (what no name dank is referred to around me, I fucking hate the term), 35% Marb Smooth mix in a flavored paper, currenty I'm using Juicy Jays Bubblegum papes. I say dry bud because it breaks up the best in my grinder, usually leaving ample amounts of kief.

Other good tobacco's for spliffs are Marb 27, any kind of Kool, and any kind of American Spirit. Dont mix disgusting ass Newports with weed though, makes it taste horrible IMO. Also, if you can stand the taste, Black n' Mild tobacco will make your spliff burn slower than any you've ever smoked before, try it.

2. I love marb Red's and to be honest Camel pink and crush

of and i enjoy about 1:3 Tobacco:Weed

3. when i used to make joints i loved drum rolling tobacco. very easy to roll with, really improved my skills, and had a nice taste to it. i used like 3/4 tobacco, 1/4 weed. and smoke several of them

but now i don't smoke baccy anymore. :hello:

4. cigarettes: i use for a normal spliff about a lil less than 1/3 of the cig. marb reds, lucky strikes, and a french brand called galouise(reds) are my favorites.

the best tobacco in my opinion is american spirit

5. what ever cigarette is given to me first...

Newports have an interesting mix to the spliff. But i smoke parliament lights so thats what i pour in.

6. i bought a couple of packs of crushes and have been blanking them for when im done with my T-break, but when i do spliffs i like to keep em real light on tobacco, ill do like 10% baccy 90% weed, keeps some of the smell down for public smokes and tastes pretty good, but when im in private ill usually stick to the glass

7. just save a ciggarette for after the smoke sesh..
    dont ruin the taste of the weed ladies & gentleman.

8. ive just started useing malbrough smooth, there ok but i miss me old BnH gold i sware you actualy get more stoned when you have BnH there just so strong.

in bong btw.

9. i've just recently discovered spliffs. i love them.

10. i love to combine dank chronic and dro into blunts.

loliesss f mixing tobbaccy and weed

11. Right now I'm smoking a 1:3 mix of Djarum Clove shit, and Orange Kush. It's a nice change :)

Normally I just use Malboro Smooth's.

12. I used to roll spliffs for walking to class before I started using one of those cig looking one hitters. I would only do it with bali shag rolling tobacco. If you really like rolling spliffs I suggest you pick up a pouch and try it. To be honest though, I would never roll a spliff with good weed. I know they do it all the time in many European countries, but to me you are just tainting the flavor of the weed. I love having a cig when stoned, but in my opinion it's generally better to keep the two seperate.

13. exact same way..

a nice M red is good after a nice sesh. but its dry as fuck pretty much, only thing floatin around is uncured chronic. who takees all there time to grow quality product, then doesnt even finish it.

cant even find regs, mids.

still have to mix though.

14. Oh by no means would I say I prefer spliffs but they're nice for public, subdued sessions. Haha.

15. Well for making spliffs I like 33.33/66.33 : Bud/Tops peach flavored pouch tobacco.

If I'm smoking a cig after a session then it's probably going to be a marlboro red

16. Yeah Nureinwort, they are good for that. I could never be sure if I get enough tobacco in it to actually cover the smell though, smoking anything generally kills my sense of smell.