Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite time to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Takenote, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Anytimes is a good time to light up, but whats your favorite time..? mine personally is at about 11 at night and just go outside and sit down, plug in my ipod and light up and just enjoy everything but smoking in the morning is also amazing.. but yeah whats your guys fave time to light up a spliff? :smoke:

2. Personally I don't smoke joints, but anytime is a good time to get high.. :bongin:

3. Either first thing in the morning or around this time or a little later. Both are awesome. In the morning when the sun comes out and you feel all warm and fuzzy. :love:

4. 6:15 am... It takes the sun 15 minutes to rise from 6:15, perfect time for a nice morning bong rip on the patio. :bongin:

5. either all day or late evening/afternoon. If i smoke in the morning i like to continually smoke so i never completely crash into the those damn comfy couch cushions

6. Man, I've never really blazed in the morning except in highschool.
    I never wake up early enough, at least I can't remember blazing in the morning. Gonna have the try that, seeing the sky change colors sounds awesome to watch.

Personally at the moment though, my favorite time is usually when it starts to get a little chilly outside. Around 4:20 - seriously.
    It's fun smoking in the afternoon, sitting down watching whatever's on TV. Skating around the neighborhood, Chillin outside texting people & listening to music.

7. Around midnight is an amazing time for me. I usually go outside into my garden with one of my really warm hoodies on, unfold a deck chair, sit down, smoke a spliff, and listen to some calming music on my ipod and stare at the moon :)

8. Same its now 1am. I'm headed outside in the pitch black to smoke a couple bowls and to find the "big dipper" i got a pretty good view of the stars and the moon.

No garden that sounds like a peaceful meditation sanctuary.

9. 2 sessions for me
    one at around 1PM
    then again at like 10PM

just stay flying

10. Anywhere between 10 am and noon..... I love being high on a Saturday smack in the middle of the day while I clean my house, run errands or just chill w family and friends...

11. [quote name='"Kaybabe0704"']Anywhere between 10 am and noon..... I love being high on a Saturday smack in the middle of the day while I clean my house, run errands or just chill w family and friends...[/quote]

^ this.

12. I like a wake and bake, whenever I can get away with it!

13. Wow I remember another thread with the same kind of question a while back and everybody was downing on morning tokes:confused:

But for me I prefer a nice wake n bake or during the early afternoons (provided it's sativa). If I got an indica hybrid I'd still toke in the am hours if I got it but not all the time. For the evenings its always good to be holding some indica. Basically any hour/all day & night are good times to smoke if the day is right and I'm in the mood.

14. Saturday and Sunday morning.

15. i like to smoke when i get done classes or off work. Usually around 4:00 for school and 7pm for work. if its just an average day with nothing to do though, time doesnt matter. Ill smoke when I want

16. Probably 5-7pm in socal it's just the right temperature. Not too hot not to cold a medium breeze in the air and the sun is setting.

:smoke: