Favorite time to smoke.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Etx, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey, just wondering when everyones favorite time to smoke is...
    Before going to bed?
    Wake N' bake?(;
    Mid day?
    Dinner?
    During work?

Mine personally, is like 30 minutes before bed. I think its the best.

Smoking green crack:)

2. Sorry, I think i posted this in the wrong section... on my phone or I would delete!

3. sunset, right before sex
    I dont mean sunset AND right before sex
    I mean smoke while watching the sunset and then have sex high in the dark

4. 420 maaaaan na but really anytime i can get a bong in my hand

5. all the time :3 lol

6. Whenever I have time lol

7. Gotta be the one before I go to bed. late night alone with my laptop visiting ... gc's website. Then passout on bed.

8. i like to at night but like 3-4 hours before bed. so i can enjoy it and pass out easily. 30 min almost seems like a waste. :(

and isnt green crack a sativa? (i've only seen that before)

9. [quote name='"asdf555"']sunset, right before sex
    I dont mean sunset AND right before sex
    I mean smoke while watching the sunset and then have sex high in the dark[/quote]

This!! But not in the dark, outside under the night sky is bomb though

10. Usually my favorite time is like 3 hours before bed and I can just chill and watch a movie or something. But Im with my friends definitely during the daytime

11. after breakfast so I can enjoy a beautiful morning

12. after a loong day at work <3 or anytime at night

13. late at night kickin it in the backyard smokin bowls

14. Hahaha anytime:D

15. Night time for sure

16. I LOVE smoking in the morning. Not necessarily right when the alarm goes off but before I do anything in my "morning routine" like eat, shower etc. I get so freaking high with that bit of grogginess there too its really nice to just chill with some good music and greet the day.

Smoking at nigh is also great, especially past when I would normally be asleep. Buuuut these are also generally my favorite times of day anyway so maybe Im just happier which leads to a better high hahah :smoke:

17. I hate this mentality. I mean i respect your decisions and opinions but not my style. I like to smoke late in the day after all my other obligations have been fulfilled. For me, smoking is a night cap relaxation type thing. AS a suburban house wife would enjoy a few glasses of wine i prefer to enjoy a bowl.

18. All day every day :smoke:

19. I like getting high AFTER being sober. I'll still smoke while I'm high but that's just shitty willpower.