Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite time of the Day to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreeSoloBlazed, Nov 9, 2015.

1. For me I love sitting under some trees looking over the Colorado mountains just before sunset and to light up some bowls. Its nice because you get about a half hour where the light makes everything have a golden tinge.

Let me know you're favorite time to smoke and special place that goes along with it.

2. #2 Dryice, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    At when I have weed o'clock which isn't this time, unfortunately. :[

3. right after work. 11pm

Or in the evening on weekends

4. Middle of the day when the sun's out, preferably outdoors, but it's still illegal where I am so an open window is fine haha.

5. I don't really have a favourite time, it's just all the time. But smoking outside in the sun is nice, or a few bong rips during a sex session are killer

6. I like to start my day off right by waking and baking from my mini bubbler while I watch Luna, CG420, Xcodeh, or Masterbong on YouTube.

7. Wake and bake at the crack of dawn.

8. all real numbers on working clocks

9. First thing in the morning.

10. +1 for wake and bake.

11. NO greater feeling than waking up, being home alone, getting ripped out your brain and doing whatever the fuck you want with some good music playing in the background.