Favorite Things To Eat/Drink While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bowlomitemountains, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Pizza - Pepperoni, Italian sausage, feta, onions, and spinach. Then Reece's Pieces and vanilla ice cream.
    Beer - Ale, porter, or stout.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cold glass of lemonade is always nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Og shapes and top deck chocolate

4. Hot couscous and cold yogurt!

5. a new york steak with a big baked potato packed with sour cream, bacon bits and chives & a slice of sweet potato pie .. along with a tall glass of ice cold lemonade ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would make pancakes for every breakfast ever as long as I have weed to smoke too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like eggs and cheese with buttered toast & and a chilled iced tea. Or iced coffee

• Like Like x 1
  8. I like to eat Spanish food when I'm high. Enchiladas, Spanish rice, beans and chile Rellenos are always delicious. As for drinking, idk whatever's cold

• Like Like x 1
  9. Moose tracks icecream, or just about any icecream that has a lot of bits and bobs in it. When I'm really stoned the cold feels great, and the texture of the nuts, chips, etc. makes it really interesting to me. Regular icecream. not so much.

10. arizona tea and my favorite chinese or pizza spots.

11. Pistachio ice cream is dank. What about dem pizza rolls? Lol.

I love Coca-Cola, I used to not drink it but now I love it. It's taste is so addicting. I love pizza too, especially thin crust pizzas covered in pepperoni slices though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LOL of course pizza rolls! Those come out on the special occasions. Pizza in general's good to. Really any kind of pizza.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sour gummy worms or strawberries and some pink lemonada or super cold water.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Dove Dark Chocolate!

15. Meals: Steak (NY Strip or Filet Mignon) with Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms, and Carrots, Chicken Parm sub, Pizza, Burgers, Fried Chicken, Turkey & American Cheese sandwich (w/ mayo on a roll), Eggs & Bacon.

Snacks: Oven Baked Lays, Bagel-fuls, Chocolate Chip Little Bites (Muffins).

Drinks: Sweet Tea, Water, or Coffee (Light & Sweet).

16. DD caramel iced coffee, starburst, donuts,pizza,icecream,hungry howies triple cheese bread,and the best thing ever you guys have to try is a pepperoni pizza from hungry howies and ask for all flavored crust, both hungry howies items you can taste like every atom exploding with flavor

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries, Watermelon, basically all fruit tastes awesome when high. And to drink with them ice tea or ice coffee is great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ice cream, hot chocolate, or chips :popcorn: