Favorite things to do when baked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Paulie911, Aug 2, 2009.

1. I like to relax and watch epic anime.

What do you like to do?!

2. Chill out in my huge memory foam chair,(kinda looks like a bean bag)listen to music,(Sublime,Bobmarley)or watch a movie that has some association with grass.:smoking:

3. Play Call of Duty 4 and Left 4 Dead lol

4. Just bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 off of the Xbox live arcade last night.Was playin that,it was the fuckin best.56 characters,game is awsome.

5. i like doin all that but tha best is longboarding in parking garages.. me and my friends will burn some blunts then go boardin on this 10 story parking garage in downtown tampa.. and no better feeling its intense

6. i like to lay in a field and watch clouds

7. My favorite is to reminisce about the 90s like watching Winnie the Pooh, Alice in Wonderland or Dumbo (I have about 400 vhs' from when I was a kid). Or playing Sega Genesis/SNES/NES/N64.

8. This. If you don't have a longboard already, i highly advise you get one and do this asap.

9. This. I love doing things I enjoyed when I was younger while I'm high.
    Also, the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask Zelda games are awesome when high. I feel the biggest badass ever slashing all those fuckers up with my Master Sword.

10. Honestly I believe that my parents drugged me the whole time while I was a kid so that now when I smoke I get so happy when I do things that remind me of my childhood.

11. Haha I know. I always feel the exact same way I remembered feeling doing those things as a little kid, and it makes me really happy cause I miss being so enthusiastic about everything.

And I'm really in the mood to play some N64 now. Too bad I'm out of weed. :mad:

12. get more baked :cool:
    but seriously i like just chillin with me friends. if i am alone then probably eat and watch a movie.

13. Haha well on my favourite things to do high is listen to Bassline really loud ( Dj Pantha!!) and play GTA: San Andreas.
    Just can't stop smiling whilst doing this:hello:

14. ding-a-ling-dang my ding-a-long-ding-dong

15. Well put.

I like to walk. A lot. Like more than any person should walk at 4am

16. just listen to music and download it @ webLimeWire

17. i love night walks as well
    but where i'm from if a cop see's you walking on the street past 11 or 12 it's instant trouble