Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CannabisMan5000, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I know exactly what your talking about bro, I can't stand joints either, and spoons are good, but you can only take em for so long before your lungs say enough, but with bongs, the smoke is always cool, and always welcome ^_^ hooray hooray bongs all the way ;D

2. At home: my SYN shower head perc

On foot: bowl or one hitter

Car: joint or blunt

3. Joints/blunts

4. Da Buddha first choice then bongs. Vape bong when I wanna get high as fuck!

5. My bong with a silver surfer tube in the downstem so I can take huge bong hits of vapour.

Usually I won't fill it with water but just with ice, you can take a bigger hit without all the drag and get more of the taste too.

6. 1-glass.
    2-joint.
    3-vape.
    4-blunt.

7. Sponge.

Did i get you? :p but yeah, I prefer bongs lol

8. I prefer a big blunt and a balloon full of cannabis vapour, heated at 110C.