Favorite thing to smoke from

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Classifiedinfo, May 11, 2022.

1. Hey everyone, what’s some of your favorite ways to to get high from the classic joint all the way to a steam chalice I wanna hear what you all love the most and why, I’ll go first. My personal favorite is the joint nothing beats seeing your beautiful herb admiring it than grinding it up filling up a nice hemp paper, wrapping it up beautifully and then blowing it down while admiring your work after every hit and watching the beautiful smoke flow in the air as you do smoke tricks man nothing beats it, as for my second choice I will have to say my good ole trusty bongs lol, what’s not to love about them, water purified your smoke, uses only a little herb and does the job quick and easy with no mess I think I’ll use it actually right now lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Wow what is that, is it a pipe? And did you make that or buy that cus it looks hand crafted I love it

• Like Like x 2
  4. HI yes I made that pipe, and this one and many more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wow honestly wow those pieces are truly an amazing work of art, the first word that came to mind was beautiful your truly very talented thank you for sharing this, do you own a shop or is it just a hobby you enjoy?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you
    I don't know if i would call it a hobby, I do own a shop.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That’s dope dude, where are u located if you don’t mind me asking and if you do I understand, I keep myself on the low on here just in case of cops, can never be too safe right lol, and anytime man I love handcrafted things and I love showing support for it especially if it’s something you do to make your money, mom and pop shops are the best

• Like Like x 2
  8. I am in Northern Nevada

• Like Like x 2
  9. Word man, if my journey leads me out there I’d definitely come pay your shop a visit, gonna be going on a long journey so maybe I’ll end up going that direction at some point much love for sharing and many blessings sent your way keep on keepin on man

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I leave every year . normally all summer long to go fishing .
    Catch me in Wyoming , Montana or Potato land:love-m3j:
    20200613_135906 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Word I’ll keep that in mind man, pleasure meeting you :toke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wow.. Never seen one of these. Where did you buy it?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I made the pipe

• Like Like x 1
  14. manifesting to have my own collection of those!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Daily driver is a bong with an ashcatcher and 2 percs as well as my firefly 2+ (although eventually I'd prefer a dynavap I think) but yeah nothing really beats the vibe of a joint at sunset or with a nice view

16. Weed makes me lazy. I hate cleaning pipes and bongs. I love the can. Each day a brand new "toy", a new unique shape and feel,a new creation, an exciting new flavor (cherry vanilla dr. pepper White widow, mountain dew pineapple express, best value lemon lime for that garbage shit that Darryl said "was pretty fuckin' good, dude, no bullshit"). Fuck Darryl.
    Then I chuck the pipe in with recyclables. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

17. Flavor = herb vape
    Convenience = bong
    Vibe = joint

and on special occasions a blunt