Favorite thing to do while BAKED?

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmHigh420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. My favorites include:1. Taking a long ass shower2. jacking off3. listen to some hippie music4. watching funny movies on netflix5. mess with my pets and crack up6. if i toke outside, look up at the stars for a long ass time and zone out. GIVE ME SOME NEW IDEAS COMMON! "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

2. Go fishing man nothing like reeling in a beast of a catfish while super baked

3. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19388804" timestamp="1390440425"]Go fishing man nothing like reeling in a beast of a catfish while super baked[/quote]damn man i love fishing too! never tried it baked though! good idea thanks man! "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

4. FaceTime my friendsI enjoy entertaining my friend while I'm high and I'm pretty sure they enjoy it too.

5. Yeppers and if the fish don't bite fuck it at least you are out in nature all high and shit

6. [quote name="GetLofty" post="19388816" timestamp="1390440518"]FaceTime my friendsI enjoy entertaining my friend while I'm high and I'm pretty sure they enjoy it too.[/quote]haha! sounds like a plan man. i love making memories with friends! "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

7. Smoking by the lakeOr any trippy environment in that case.

8. [quote name="GetLofty" post="19388828" timestamp="1390440572"]Smoking by the lakeOr any trippy environment in that case.[/quote]hell yeah. myyyy nigga "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"

9. I like chillin out in my backyard with the firepit goin too can't beat a circle of friends toking up and a fire. S'mores anyone?

10. [quote name="IAmHigh420" post="19388831" timestamp="1390440605"]hell yeah. myyyy nigga "If it aint loud my niggga then dont pass that shit"[/quote]If you really focus you can match the vibration of the like with your body high. When you meditate off that shit its amazing.

11. Goin mountain biking or just vibing out and talkin about random stuff with my friendsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum