Favorite thing about weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ledzeprox68, May 1, 2011.

1. What is your absolute most favorite thing you love about weed/being high?

Mine is those little times when you're high and you sense certain things around you, and they all connect and hit you in a certain way and leave with you with this strange feeling that it was a perfect moment and it makes you feel so much like you are the complete example of a real human on earth, you are what makes up and defines the being.

Here's an example from about a year ago (and this generally happens every time, you know what I'm talking about, but sometimes it sticks out more than others).

I was walking through my neighborhood one day, it was cool outside, the clouds were kinda gray and full, and I was listening to Simon and Garfunkel's My Little Town. The lyrics of that song + the cold breeze + the cloudy skies and the fields I was looking out over, just made me feel so connected to this world, to the song, to the skies, to the clouds, to everything in this environment. It felt like I was in the perfect time and place in this universe, I was human, I was on earth, and it was right.

I was high as shit, mind you, but I love the feeling of connectedness. You? :smoke: