favorite taste when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by isis_420, Jul 14, 2002.

?

favorite taste sensation?

1. hot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sweet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. salty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. spicey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. other - please tell us

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pop tarts (strawberry), cereal (strawberry delight mini wheats) what can I say I love strawberry.

2. Ice cream. I suppose it's sweet, but really, the coolness takes over the sweetness and becomes a taste of its own. Fuckin' incredible.

3. Does Honey Barbecue count as sweet?

4. Bah, anything that's sour is gross. Salty, then sweet.

5. ferrero rocher chocolates....

the texture, and the flavor is so amazing.

6. i said sour, but citrus would be a better description: i'm all about oranges and other fruit when high

7. chicken.

8. haha i agree. fried chicken

9. Spicey Foods for the win! Gotta love that Mexican food :D

10. Does vodka count? I like "Chopin Vodka" It helps me play better, till I fall off the bench that is>

11. Sweet and cheesy are tied.

12. Dont even care, as long as it's moist. I HATE dry food like potato chips...Mostly cause they combine with the cottons and kick my mouth's ass.

And I dont really get the munchies...But I do love to eat :rolleyes:
    I like me some good old cereal. Or maybe oatmeal. I havent tried oatmeal high before, but I bet it would be good.

13. Sushihsus

14. Definitely spicy.

I love a good curry or some mexican food like fajitas or something.

15. candy is the shit when your high. that sweet tarts in a tub is almost trippy.

16. sweet and salty
    the best thing to get when your high are better made salt and vinegar chips
    but they are nasty when your not tho

17. this, high or not:

[​IMG]

18. The taste of more weed :smoking:
    But really, sweet or salty. Depends...

19. Sometimes sweet, my mom had gotten a lollipop from victorias secret that was strawberry shortcake flavored and it was the best thing i had ever tasted while high, after i atre it we went to the gas station and bought 30$ worth of candy, best munchies of my life i had every candy. Sometimes I want hot dogs and savory things and sometimes spicy, normally what happens is ill want someting really bad and will get it then i want something else haha. My favorite wings are the slayer wing at wild wings they are so good when stoned

20. it doesn't matter what i am eating when i am high. hot stuff, salty stuff, sour stuff. it all tastes sweet. and sweet stuff is just crazy sweet. i can still taste the normal flavor, but the sweetness in everything is brought out so much more. things that wouldn't normally taste sweet at all taste like candy :)