Favorite Sublime Album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DankStank420, Sep 6, 2005.

1. So whats your favorite, mine would be 40 oz. to freedom or the acoustic album.

2. Well i grew up to Self-titled, so it would have to be between that and 40oz.

3. all Sublime is great, but I think the self titled album is the most well rounded.

Do you ever listen to Operation Ivy?

4. For me it's a tie between second hand smoke and 40 oz to freedom.There all good though.

5. im witttt ya bro. Fuckin self-titled is the best ithink. I like robin the hood every once in a while too haha but not too much its a little wierd. Op ivy kicks ass dude. i always wished jessie would start another band...o well, i can deal with rancid.

6. My favorite sublime album is a scratched sublime album.

7. 40 oz. is the best. every song on there is good you can just listen to it all the way through. and then definitely teh acoustic album ooooooor second hand smoke

8. EVER SINGLE DAMN ONE OF THEM DAMn IT

9. I like robbin in the hood its funny and spontanious there a band fomr the streets they write about life and cool shit thats why i love sublime

10. I like sublime and 40 oz to freedom most of all the songs on those albums are good

11. yea me too..it was back in the days when cds were expensive and u couldnt download everything so I listened to self-titled for a long time before i got the other ones. :)

12. i would have to say stand by your van (live)

pure sublime man

13. 40 OZ TO FREEDOM ALL THE WAY! YAY HOO-RAY!:D

:smoking: :smoking: