Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LexTsai, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Do any of you care about what specific strains you guys smoke? I'm new to the marijuana world and would love any recommendations for certain strains.

I recently tried Alaskan Thunderfuck and it was pretty damn good.

2. Blue Dream, and Cheese...

3. sour diesel, banana og, og funk, orange kush, any kind of trainwreck, bubba kush, the list goes on and on and on :bongin:

4. Trainwreck & Sour Deisel were the last two strains I had. Both are great sativa type strain. Nice head high :)

5. Haha awesome dude probably the first time I got high I smoked ATF.. and I don't know anyone else that's had it, but it's dank.. I was high for 5 hours.

My favorites are sour diesel, gran daddy purp, g-13, blue dream, jack herer, headband and chemdawg

6. Anything seedless.:cool:

7. If you have access and choices to many strains, I would recommend Trainwreck and Blue Dream, and Grand daddy purp. My favorites. Too bad I live in a non MM state and have limited choices. At least whatever I get is always dank.

8. Train Wreck, OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purp.

and hopefully one day... G-13

9. In order of favoriteness.
    Mountain DevilWeed
    SuperSilverHaze/OG cross
    Perma Frost
    Pineapple Chunk
    OG18
    Cindy99
    Crawl
    AgentOrange
    Brainstorm
    Rockbud

I recommend any of the above strains.

Puff Puff Pass

10. Do you guys usually just get high for fun or for a certain medical condition

I'm just curious b/c I recently started to medicate for my anxiety and insomnia and I read that certain strains are good for certain medical conditions but its hard to know which strain is good for what. Interested in seeing how many people out there are like me.

Really appreciate the recs guys. Gotta try all these out.

11. NY Diesel is my favorite

12. I prefer the one with the Marijuana in it.

13. My favorite strain is a good charley horse that needs medication to relax...Sorry. I had some great big buddha cheese a year ago, smoking some trainwreck puts me in the clouds and also has never interfered with my dreams-while asleep that is.

14. White Berry is the bomb its a nice creative strain and you makes you energetic and stoned at the same time lol

15. Chemdawg, Cheesus, Tangerine Dream, Super Silver Haze.

16. LOVE Blue Dream!!

17. Super sour diesel

18. My all time favorite is Green Crack. It has such rich flavor and taste. I don't smoke it more than two days in a row because I get used to it super quickly and don't feel the effects as much.

My second favorite is Blue Dream. Tastes great and gets me super high.

Funny thing is, right now I am smoking some no name dank and HOLY SMOKES it is strong. I am smoking it 3 days in a row and it still gets me really stoned. If it had a name, it would be #2 on my list.

I've also tried Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Super Sour Berry, and two more strains that I don't remember names of.

19. [quote name='"LexTsai"']Do you guys usually just get high for fun or for a certain medical condition

I'm just curious b/c I recently started to medicate for my anxiety and insomnia and I read that certain strains are good for certain medical conditions but its hard to know which strain is good for what. Interested in seeing how many people out there are like me.

Really appreciate the recs guys. Gotta try all these out.[/quote]

I am a medical smoker, yes.

Anxiety is one of the conditions i smoke for. I would recommend a good indica or certain sativa's.

Pineaple Chunk
    Perma Frost
    OG Kush
    White Rhino
    Cannatonic

Puff Puff Pass