Favorite Strains

Discussion in 'General' started by uberdad420, Mar 17, 2017.

1. I wasn't much into the names of different strains of bud, I didn't care as long as it got me stoned. Just last year I moved to Austin and hooked up with a connect that has 20 different strains at any given time. I've tried different ones and realized that yes, bud is all the same and will get you stoned, but there are strains that are much more potent, 2 of which are my favorite. Critical Mass and Biodiesel. Both yield high amounts of kief, and get me buzzed off of one hit, and I've been smoking steadily for about 5 years. What do you guys think about strains? Is it all the same shit to you? Or do you have a particular favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Local Afghanis.

3. Any sativa dominant hybrid

4. Wanking strain....no,that's a symptom. Pineapple Express by Fastbuds

5. Anything Trainwreck.

I agree though, THC is THC, and for the most part all bud is the same, with minute differences in taste or highs. It's like drinking a Coors Vs. A Guinness, different colors, different tastes, about 4% alcohol content, fucks you up either way if you have enough of em.

The names if anything are just silly and fun ways of identifying weed, the THC in Trainwreck is no difference than the THC in Northern Lights.

6. I totally agree...But a strong indica has its place if I'm sore and want good sleep. When I was younger I quit smoking because I always just got sleepy. Nowadays with the killer hybrids weed is so much better imo

• Like Like x 1
  7. All time favorites

Master kush, animal cookies, LSD, Super silver haze, hashplant

Honorable mentions

Jillybean, SFV og kush, pre '98 bubba, kosher kush

8. Not to be a total dick, but THC formation on plants is like a DNA fingerprint to us humans. To say there is no genetic difference among strains is the whole point of ignorance.

Purple Kush is my favorite estrogen inducing vibe, super mellow. (Indigo spectrum)
    SFV OG is my favorite red dominant indica, featuring Redwood tree genetic markers and being super Stonehenge intelligent caveman stuck.

• Like Like x 1
  9. We get a looootttt of really bad indica hybrids where I live. The potency is not bad, it's just the effects is what I don't desire.

I love a straight indica bombs though, it gives you an almost narcotic-like body high :)

Once in a blue moon we get some mildly psychedelic sativas that get me feeling right with just a few hits ;) as I smoke mostly for head highs and not body stones

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love reading your posts. Keep being you brotha!

11. I'm my opinion breeders/distributors that go for high thc potency don't uderstand that there are people out there that don't want just a psychedelic high from the strong thc we want high cbd as well or balanced levels. Cbd besides all of the medical effects has a tendency to calm down the freak out symptom in high thc strains. Diff strains have diff levels of all the compounds that go into making good meds/flower... again just my opinion.

12. id love a half cbd strain.

Lo$t in the $auce
    Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

• Like Like x 1
  13. That being said... Lemon Kush Headband from humbolt seed org.Lemon Kush Headband (by Humboldt Seed Organisation) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tangie OG
    Headband
    TrainWreck

• Like Like x 1
  15. I finally think I'm ready this seaon to go for a breeding program. Going to try and make a high thc x high cbd strain.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have some mango tango x erdpurt im going to try and cross to one of my 100$ OG's... name will be swiss berry kush ;-)

17. nice good luck man I haven't even gotten near breeding knowledge yet haha I'll get around to learning it !

Lo$t in the $auce
    Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)