Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite strains out of these

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Dec 24, 2016.

1. What are your favorite strains out of Chemdog, Girl Scout Cookies, Strawberry Cough, and Sour D? These are the ones I normally pick up. Chemdog is super powerful and knocks me on my ass. GSC is perfect for anxiety but I wake up with a hungry stomach every time. Same with SC. SD is good for anxiety, a nice cerebral high to get stuff done and you wake up refreshed. Which are your favorite strains out of these?

• Like Like x 1
  2. GSC

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gonna have to go with GSC.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Girl Scout Cookies for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. GSC cookies definitely has to taste the best however SD provides a better feeling have you ever tried any hazes?

6. GSC or Sour D from that list.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesome! Just smoked some GSC last night, very potent. Think I like Sour D the best though. Merry Christmas to all!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The GSC, especially if it s a legit cut is a 1 hit wonder strain, 1 small hit and I'm out for hours. When I do come across it it's a special occasion strain as it's way too potent for my tolerance level to use daily. Sour D is up there too as a super potent strain.

9. Lol if you think gsc is strong try blue dreams or KK

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'd say Sour D. I've only had GSC once and IMO kind of over rated.

Don't pay too much attention to strain names, it's kinda silly. It's like when people say whiskey makes them aggressive, tequila makes them slutty, and vodka makes them more energetic. High is high is high is high, it all has THC, some more than other, same Shit different strain.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'd go for strawberry cough just for the hecks of it, looking good, flavor, smell, etc... but if you're all about potency then get GSC for sure!

12. Sour Diesel. It gave me really pleasant perceptual changes and your mind feels good, going to all sorts of different places every second. No indica couch lock either

• Like Like x 1
  13. gsc and sour d

14. i like chem dog the best of those but only because i never see real GSC all that often

15. fucking really. I mean I enjoy different profile flavors more than anybody, but. Of course different CBD/CBN ratios can change the high ever so slightly. Is there really that much of a difference between Sour Diesel and Durban Poison, both heavy sativas? Unless one is grown shit then I bet nobody here would notice a difference in the high.

Beyond flavor, quality, and indica sativa fuck cares what the strain is. The same strain from different growers is going to have different potencies, and different CBD/CBN makesups anyway. It's a god damn plant it's got genetics, the lineage can change. All a strain means is that the genetic makeup of the plant is structured in such a way that a ceratin CBD/CBN/THC ratio and flavor profile is more likely to occur. After a strain gets passed down and grown over and over (unless it's cloned) the genetics change. It's completely possible to have a Sour Diesel plant not smell like diesel, either because of genetics or because of the way it was grown.

So fucking annoying when people act like a strain is 'perfect for my anxiety' but some other strain which is in the same exact fucking category somehow doesn't work 'nearly as good'

All that being said I like strains that smell like diesel or chemicals or skunk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Out of those choices I go strawberry caugh all day. Not my all time fave tho. Jack and northern take that spot

17. GSC is the most powerful of those choices IMO, but I've always loved me some Sour D.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gotta love strawberry cough that shits gooood

19. No. That aint how this shit works. Strains are chemically different. Not just thc, my brother.

20. Sour D.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk