Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys there probably other threads about this but I would like I know what your favorite strains are^.^

2. Right now, this og Kush im getting from a club

3. Mine right now is blue dream it's what I've been using lately really nice high

4. Haha Blues Dream's a good bet.

5. jack herer is a really potent strain - fukkin love it

6. Critical Sensi Star & Pineapple Express ... both are one hitter for me.

7. Usually Sour D but lately it's platinum kush if I can ever get my hands on it. Blue dream, white widow and Trainwreck are other favorites as well.

8. im surprised no one has mentioned lemon haze, def one of my all time favorite, blue dream is fantastic but def too potent for how much i like to smoke, kinda just gets me really high really quick, not too enjoyable imo

9. My all time favorite(s) has to be a tie between Jack The Ripper, Strawberry Cough, & Trainwreck. :smoke:

10. a breed i and a friend made: Hindu Chunk (Hindu kush mixed with Pineapple chunk) and i'm not being partial its the best ive ever smoked!

11. White Widow, perfection.

12. [quote name='"miamidread"']im surprised no one has mentioned lemon haze, def one of my all time favorite, blue dream is fantastic but def too potent for how much i like to smoke, kinda just gets me really high really quick, not too enjoyable imo[/quote]

Gets you really high....quick....with LESS weed used......

Yet its not enjoyable........... Your either high as fuck or not a true stoner.

13. My recent favorites are Supreme Dream and L.A Confidential. :smoke:

14. naw look dont get me wrong, i love super potent shit, but sometimes i want to enjoy the process of smoking and still be able to do shit. If i smoked an entire j of white widow or literally anything on the top shelf i'd be super stoned and wouldnt be able to do shit, but if i smoked an entire j of lemon haze i can still do things. I enjoy the process much more if i can make it last as long as possible.

For instance i like to roll a j and go cut the grass while smoking, cant do that if i get stoned off of one or two hits

And yes i was most def high as balls when i wrote that as i usually am:smoking:

15. Purple Haze (inb4extinct) and Bubblegum Kush. Both awesome sativas.
    Chemdog has the best flavor I've ever had. Fruity like Jack Herrer, but with a slight hint of citrus.

16. blue dream is great but, lately I have been doing blue mystic and powerstar.