Favorite Strain For Aeroflo 60?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Brix Brothers, Sep 5, 2014.

Attached Files:

2. #22 Brix Brothers, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Here are some pics of the room. Not good ones but you'll get the idea. The blue barrel is in the adjacent room.

Attached Files:

3. Right on!!!! that room looks tight! are you willing to share what strain you are running and what type of yield you are experiencing? I love the aeroflo I just love it! on what day do you plan your harvest?

4. Right now I'm running 40 Blue Dream and 20 OG Kush. I'll post yeilds when I'm done. the OG could be done in 2 weeks as it's mainly an Indica hybrid while Blue Dream may take a bit longer as it's sativa dominant. I'm watching the heady's closely.

They're 7 weeks in (48 days) and here's today's snap shot:

Attached Files:

5. I'm flushing now, harvest in a week or two. Just started getting some milky trichomes.

You know the density of the flowers is like the density of a hedge. Just amazing. This is what I'm looking for:
    [​IMG]

6. Well give us the news!! How was harvest? Are you already reloaded for the the next go around?

7. Hey Aero,

They are taking longer to mature that I hoped. I harvested the pre 98 OG yesterday (20 plants) and got a 5 gallon bucket of trimmed bud. it's drying now. I didn't weight it yet. I also took another gallon of popcorn and have it soaking in 99% iso which I'll make shatter from. Same with the trim.

I think the Blue Dream will come out this weekend. It is still packing on the weight. It's looking awesome.

I lost one row of Blue Dream to the bad Chinese  LED's I had on one side so that's 10 gone. I clearly need to get three more Advanced Diamond Series XLM 350's.

Man the foliage is so thick that I had to put a fan under the unit to blow air up into the canopy to keep the humidity moving up instead of hanging around the canopy. My clones are ready to plug so now it's just a waiting game.

I have a Tutankhamen that I'm growing to mother and that will be next after I plug in the blue dream clones for this next run. I think I'm just going with Blue Dream for the next run, then the Tutankhamen after that, then Blue Monster Holk after that.

Stay tuned. More to come.

8. Awesome! Taking longer for me to construct my room then I thought. And a lot more cash. So far I have about 2500 dollars invested into the one room.

I'm running the aeroflo 36 and instead of buying more advanced nutes I took to your experience and decided to get some gh 3 part. I'm running ro water. I'm thinking about using the Lucas formula. I've got the Aeroflo in my 4x8 tent. I'm going to put 3 chambers on each side of the tent which will.leave me with 18 on each side with 1000 watt on each side for the girls. Have a 8 inch New style vortex s line pulling air out of the tent. Hoping I won't have to get an intake fan and that they will get enough fresh air. This is a first time for me.

9. That should be good ventilation. Your setup sounds good.

The Lucas formula is the one that just uses varying ratios of bloom nutes right?

With RO you should add calmag - see the notes on teh bottom of the feeding schedule for details.

I harvested the OG and may harvest the Blue Dream today or tomorrow.

10. OK, an update: I harvested the two rows of OG and it's been dried and I'm curing it now. It weighed in at 15.7 oz or .79 oz. per plant which I loved.

I've harvested the Blue Dream and found some powdery mildew in the interior plants that I couldn't relly get to as the foliage was so dense. I washed it using the Jose Cervantes method for washing mildew and then I froze the bud. The mildew came off really well but I don't want to see it as bud so I'm gonna make it into shatter.

I pulled 6 gallons of bud from the Blue Dream.

I tried some of the per 98 OG Kush and had  face melt. Very nice.

I have some Blue Dream about ready to smoke and I can't wait. Because I'm very cautious about selling bud with any mildew or anything I only got about half a pound from the Blue Dream, just the top cola's whic I'll save for personal smoke. Blue Dream is real nice.

11. Hey Brada,

I'm just running 30 this time around. I think I'll be back to 60 next run but I want 3 more of the sweet XML350's first and I think I'll build a ventalation system below the grow chambers and direct the air up into the canopy. That powdery mildew was pretty much due to humidity in the canopy as the plants are so close together and the foliage was so think that side fans couldn't penetrate the bushy plants on the outside. The inside plants didn't get enough ventilation.

I'm thinking of building a rectangular box with a 6" vortex on one side and 5 3" outlets on the other. I'll put 3" ABS below the chambers and they'll have ABS Sanitary Tee's to direct the air flow up....here's a pic. I think a 5 foot length of 3" ABS and one of these every foot (4 max per length i think). That would give me 20 air outlets with a combined square footage for the openings at about 140 sq in. I'll put a fan speed controller on the box and that should do it for the ventalation.

I have a very nice Tutankhamen mother growing now, and am popping some Blue Monster Holk as well. So I have about 8 or 9 weeks left on this run of Blue Dream then I should be ready to do a journal with the new lights, ventalation, and super beans.

How about you? Get your system going again?

Brix
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Brix looks amazing didn't even know u had a journal going subed

Aero 4400 watts

13. nice I am still down it sucks but at least i get to live thru you guys. 

14. Brada,

I'll post a pic of the additional ventalation system when I've got it done. Then I'll journal the Tutankhamen grow and the Blue Monster grow. Fun fun fun.....

BB

15. :) you going to put them on this thread or start a new on? I want to be there :)

16. I'll do a journal of the Tutankhamen grow and have the new ventalation system going by then. I got 5 Blue Holk seeds from Hero Seeds and none of them popped. This is rare for me and I can't think of what prevented them from germinating.

BB

17. i actually sold my aerosol 60's.  they were awesome but deleafing and checking for sex were a bit of a pain.  with the right lights and nutes it doesn't matter what u toss in there. she'll grow nicely

18. how many led/actual watts did you have on the 60? sorry I'm bringing back an old thread lol and did you have the sprayer on a timer of were they on 24/7?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just started 20 plants in a aeroflo. Various strains. After two weeks root mass is 6 inches long. I used 30 tsp of Promax b1nutrients and cal mag and root zone conditioner. So far 3 inches tall. Going to use my base nutes next water change.

20. I have really enjoyed the read.
    I really hope some one continues with all the wonderful info.
    Thanks