Favorite Stony Memory

Discussion in 'General' started by 207, Feb 23, 2009.

1. My favorite memory was a couple of summers ago, I was living out of my best friends basement at the time, sleeping on an extra couch in his at home sound studio. I had this small Acrylic green bong and I would go out on the patio and sit in my camping chair with a Citronella candle to keep the bugs away and blaze. Well this one night I had my girl come spend the night with me, we sat outside taking bong hits:bongin: looking up at the stars, then we passed out on my couch. Kinda lame story but it was a good memory.

2. smoken weed 1000's of times is probably my favorite

3. #3 Diceman, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    real life stories go in the real life stories section. Not general

Real Life Stories (123 Viewing)
    This forum is where you share all of your real life stories. If you're kicked back, enjoying the herb and want to talk about it, post here.

4. sorry I diddent realize...

5. me and my friend drove to brooklyn cuz we have a friend who lives there and bought bud with him then smoked a blunt on his roof. then the whole car ride home we smoked L's.

i miss taking huge risks, i dont do it anymore :sigh:

6. Does "fucking like stoned test bunnies" count as a memory, even though I was lapsing in and out of consciousness and the only reason I remember is because the sheets were stuck to my thighs and there was a naked woman laying to my right?

7. #7 chronicman00, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    when two of my friends brandon and john who both had little man syndrome got in a fight after john asked for some chips and brandon psyched his ass out...like B pulled the bag out and passed it over J's way and as J was about to grab the bag B pulled that shit back and J slapped the fuck out of B and then B grabbed J's long board and chucked that shit like 20 feet.
    (this was a long ass time ago)

:laughing:

edit: but foreal stony memories arent remembered. haha

8. That time where I like...wait...what?