Favorite stoning band/album/song?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by jsb2277, Jul 13, 2004.

1. What music do you most enjoy while you are high? Some of my favorites are-
    Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (obviously)
    Black Sabbath/Ozzy- Any Live Album
    Dream Theater- anything

as far as specific songs go, some of my favorites are-

Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb
    Ozzy Osbourne- Mr. Crowley (live)
    Joe Cocker- With a Little Help from my Friends
    Metallica- The Call of Ktului

how about you guys?

peace-

2. -Pink Floyd!!!! #1 Best blazed album

-Opeth (pretty hard rock, but soft too, very good)

-Tool (awesome)

-The Doobie Brothers (of course)

-Does anyone else listen to "blu" or "chill" music? (damn good for being stoned)(I highly recommend)

-Black Sabbath (rock on!)

-Tenatious D (funny)

-Some techno... not too hyper

Older rock is the best I think, ill think of more later!!!

*neeeed hhheerrrrbbssss

3. nice choices, opeth has been one of my fav bands for along time and i listen to them while blazed very often.

4. matellica or w/e but hotel california and bitter sweet symphony by the verve

5. there is just too much different noises in that song

6. dont be an ass man...

i like pink floyd, and infectious grooves. their music is so intense... its just metal and funk

7. I get hooked on certain songs,

right now I'm really liking DJ tiesto - Just Be

before the it was Sublime - Hope

And before that it was Tenacious D - Spiderman.

I had heard all of those songs before, but listening to them again has re-kindled my intrest.

8. we dont need name calling. THC I say dont take that personally, at the same time, let em talk. I like to think of this place sometimes as sitting around chatting with friends and new ones come along and start a convo, well yeah its been said before, but not with me, not with these folks! Im just saying, sometimes it is there for the usin, no doubt, but other times..

youve got to let people know how much an album kicks ass. Try Slightly Stoopid, Everything You Need. if you dig the mellowish reggae type beats with some crazy surf metal stuff, or sublime :) then check it out.

9. yea THC i didnt mean to call you a name or anything. i just think you should let it be. let the post go on, dont cut it short by telling everyone to search. i know this probably comes up all the time, but let it go adn toke a bowl man.

10. wow i have a bunch ill post a couple

The Doors - Alabama Song (whiskey bar)
    The Doors - people are strange
    Pink Floyd - Hey You
    Greatful Dead - Touch of Grey
    Greatful Dead - Truckin
    Johnny Cash - Hurt (this song is sooo wierd when im high its like he is echoing in my head)

11. lets see.....

Sublime
    Atreyu
    36 Crazyfists
    Rx Bandits
    The Aquabats
    Suicide Machines
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Cafe Del Mar
    Korn
    Fear Factory
    Alkaline Trio
    Avenged Sevenfold
    The Bouncing Souls
    Grateful Dead
    Smashing Pumpkins
    GG Alin
    Suga Free
    Tool
    Bob Marley
    Squirrel Nut Zippers
    Long Beach Dub Allstars
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    Jimi Hendrix
    The Beatles
    The Who
    The Clash

etc. etc., im sure theres many more...

12. toploade - dancing in the moonlight ...right now :).... ..and some Roni Size, Snoop Dogg

13. where's the rap?

any mystikal or 69 boyz
    still tippin - slim thug
    late night tip - 3 6 mafia
    blunt to my lips - project pat

14. mc chris
    alkaline trio
    guttermouth
    beatles

nice variety

15. three 6 mafia -- the shit
    pink floyd -- any album
    tech n9ne -- best flows ever
    kotton mouth kings -- (got to slap d-loc's hand! haha)

there's a whole lot more but everyone has pretty much mentioned the best

16. I have long since prided myself in the fact I have not missed a KMK concert in years. But unfortunatly I'm gonna miss the one coming up in Portland, OR. I've had many experiences going to those shows. A couple times Tax Man has thrown me water (also did during the Wicked Wanka Tour). Usually not by random fault either. He's dope enough that if someone signals they need water he'll toss a bottle at em. I remember one night D-loc was running around and slipped off stage and I'm pretty sure he face planted. But he fucked up his ankle pretty bad. He was a trooper though and finished the show.

17. I like Hurt by Johnny Cash too, its gets all crazy at the end. Tool and Opeth are my favorite bands right now.

18. jefferson airplane - white rabbit (if only this song was longer!!!)

the beatles - and your bird can sing (they sound really stoned on this song)
    - being for the benefit of mr kite
    - i am the walrus
    - lucy in the sky with diamonds

tool - i forget the name.. the flying opium experience.. something.. help me out here.. "i had a friend once he took some acid, now he thinks he's a fire drill"

pink floyd - brain damage/eclipse
    - comfortably numb (perfectly describes my high)

19. hell yeah, wicked wanka tour was great. pak comes out with a spliff lit...sooo fatty. there was so much smoke rolling with tech 9, bone thugs, kmk, and icp. i didn't have any herb on me but i got smoked up waiting in line to get in and randomly in the crowd. hehe, i would've liked to see d-loc fall. they all looked pretty wasted during the show. everyone was slamming brews and tokin j's.

|shots|