favorite stoner music quotes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Raleighblaze, Dec 31, 2005.

1. As you all know many songs refrence the use of marijuana, and i was just wondering what yall's favorite lines from songs about weed are?
    Mine is probably these 2:

"Roll that shit, light that shit, hit that shit, blow that shit out slooow, then pass it to me brooo"

and

"If you lets nothing hold ya back, and your limit is the sky, put your hands in the air and lets all get high, roll up a fat one and pass it around, lay back hypnotized to that funky sound"

2. Not really directly related to marijuana (in fact the song is about an acid trip I believe), but it's a good quote.

Tool - Third Eye

"See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your CDs and burn 'em. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that enhanced your life throughout the year..........real fuckin' high on drugs."

3. "last dance with mary jane, one more time to kill the pain"- tom petty
    "go home, and get stoned, we could end up making love instead of misery"- hinder
    "I have become....comfortably numb" -pink floyd
    "blowin on that Indo" -slim thug

those are my favorites...

4. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only then can you free your mind. - Bob Marley

5. "Come mothers and father throughout the land. And don't critizce what you can't understand." - Bob Dylan (The Times They-Are-A Changin')

this might not hav been about weed in particular but i heard it and thought "damn that rite on for a not just over bearing parents, but also the government and those who say marijuana kills."

6. Ive got fat bags of skunk. Ive got white owl blunts. And im about to got get lifted. Yes im about to go get lifted.

Method Man

7. My second choice :)

8. "Mighta smoked a few in my time, but never thought it was a crime." -Rivers Cuomo (Weezer you idiots)

9. "what a long strange trip it has been" The Grateful Dead

10. "Roll up some Bob Marley joints and some skunk, datz tight."

- Snoop Dogg

11. "Don't need a friend don't need anything, I just want somebody to smoke with." - Unknown, I forget where I heard it and who sings it, but its the only one I can recall off the top of my head.

12. Violent J?

13. Mine is in my sig. :smoke:

14. That may be it Michael.

15. "And when I need to free my mind
    I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed
    Everything I need, leave it to the trees
    It can make me feel better"

weed song
    Lazie Bone - bone thugs n harmony

16. "Momma's gonna worry - I've been a bad, bad boy. No use sayin' sorry, it's something that I enjoy. If you could see inside of me, you'd see, you'd see what light I see. Flying high again." - Ozzy Osbourne.

17. "I've been to hell. I spell it...i spell it dmv
    Anyone that's been there knows precisely what I mean
    Stood there and I've waited and choked back the urge to scream
    And if I had my druthers I'd screw a chimpanzee-call it pointless

When I need relief I spell it thc
    Perhpas you may know vaguely what I mean
    I sit back and smoke away huge chunks of memory
    As I slowly inflict upon myself a full lobotomy-call it pointless

Barbecues, tea kettles, gobs of axle grease
    There comes a time for every man to sail the seas of cheese
    Now, life's a bowl of bagel dogs, but there are unpleasantries
    Cold toilet seats, dentist chairs and trips to dmv-call it pointless

I've been to hell. I spell it...i spell it dmv
    Anyone that's been there knows precisely what I mean
    I've stood in line and waited near an hour and fifteen
    And if I had my druthers I'd screw that chimpanzee-call it pointless" -primus

i wanted to just take a little out but the entire thing is better

18. that song is about DMT, the singer in tool uses it alot

19. Nas - One Love
    "Then I rose, wiping the blunts ash from my clothes
    then froze only to blow the herb smoke through my nose"

and

Lil Wayne - I'm Blooded
    "Gettin high on a yacht call it seaweed"

20. I have a few.

From Cypress Hill's Hits From The Bong- "I like a blunt or a big fat cone but my double barrel bong is getting me stoned"

From Bone Thugs Weed Song- "If everybody smoked a blunt relieved their mind then what could be a better place? If everybody took a break and we all just got wasted."