favorite stoner food

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sticky_Icky_Bud, Oct 11, 2008.

1. my favorite food to have when baked is mcdonalds apple pies. Its coated in sugar and when you put it in your mouth it tastes unusual and then your taste buds are like oooh my fucking gosh this shit is delicious and like then its like a giant tongue to mouth orgasm but yeah mcdonals apple pies are the shizznit

So what are yalls favorite food when baked

ps. funyuns are so fucking good im suprised i dont cream in my jeans when i eats them

2. I loooooove peanut butter. It takes a long ass time to eat when stoned so you don't eat as much XD

3. Taco Bell, Chinese food, and cinnamon sticks.

4. those little cinnamon twists for .79 cents from taco bell.... i discovered those awhile ago...now i just drivve up and say "how many can i get for 5 bucks?!?!!" (stoned) lol....yeah check those out....

other than that....

any sort of meat n rice, make it spicy. DANK

Jell-O !!!!!

5. cinnamon toast crunch

6. buffalo wings! and these vanilla cream cheese stuffed breadsticks haha its fucken dankk

7. Pork roll, egg and cheese on a bagel is my favorite. Oh, and dont forget the Bacon salt.

8. i like peanut butter.. but

My friend likes.. SOUP and MAYO...

9. farmers omelet. or bacon pizza. cereal. gummy worms. zero bars. bologna and cheese sandwich with lil bit of may cooked on a george forman until it becomes on solid hunk of cholesterol goodness.

10. Got the munchies last night and didnt have much so i invented something. I call it the "forest gump" lol... its shrimp with peanut butter and honey.

11. shit so many but ice cream or frito's

12. pepperoni pizza sandwhiches with brie and pesto:smoking:

13. funyuns and cookies n cream ice cream....mmmm :smoking:

14. Definitely buffalo wings, ice cream, extra sharp cheddar cheese with sun dried tomato and basil wheat thins . . . need a cup, my mouth is watering.

15. I think that just about covers it.

Add pizza and milkshakes

16. honey bunches of oats cereal sprinkled with honey and sugar. HEAVEN

17. :smoking:The McDonalds cininamon melts are amazin

18. There has never been a time in my life where i haven't been able to finish eating chinese food. i love it.

19. double cheeseburgers at mc donalds and the big taste taco at taco bell
    ftw!!
    and for desert some cupcakes!!

20. Every cereal known to man in one. "Dude, I want you to take the cinnimon toast crunch shit, the fruit loops shit, the french toast crunch shit, the reeses pieces shit, the count chocula shit and the trix shit and I want you to pour it into one bowl"