Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Stoned Activities

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Neeva, Mar 10, 2016.

1. My daily ritual of smoking and sitting on my ass is getting kind of old. I wanted to hear some of other people's favorite activities to do while stoned. What's some fun activities you've done/want to do while stoned? What's your favorite thing to do stoned? I'm bored, let's talk about it!!!Thanks!! :smoke:

2. Usually the same things I do sober..

I got plenty of hobbies to do while high.

Also I love hiking, love that there's a few trails walking distance at varying skill level. One is 60 degree slope, kills my legs in minutes, i dunno how people jog up that shit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. love hanging out with friends or go out in a park

• Like Like x 1
  4. I also love to hike!! Luckily I live in a place where I can do it pretty often which is great

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nothing like soaking in the beautiful environment that is nature.

I miss doing the high altitude hiking, like 9 to 10000 feet.
    Once you get down to the city, you see the brown air that everyone breathes. I want to stay up there haha.

• Like Like x 1
  6. One time I rolled/smoked a doobie then had a lil weed left over but I had nothing to smoke out of because I had used my last paper so being a lil stoner I made a gravity bong out of a water bottle (I know that's bad lol..) so after I let all the water drain out I went to drink the smoke... And before I could realize what I was doing half of the smoke had aired out. Smh it was sad ):

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 toaster032, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Redacted

• Like Like x 1
  8. My definite favorite thing to do when stoned is snowboard, but unfortunately I can only do that a few months out of the year. Other than that my favorites are longboarding, hiking, disc golf and going to amusement parks, all very fun when you are stoned. Having said that, I also definitely enjoy just chilling and watching some tv or a movie or playing some video games

• Like Like x 1
  9. I, like many people have stated: enjoy burning herb along side all my day to day activities. I enjoy smoking first thing after breakfast, I enjoy smoking right before showering and brushing my teeth. (I really enjoy smoking right after a good tooth brushing)

I love to burn before and whole going on a nice long walk or car ride, ever try smoking and just taking a nap? Painting, drawing, listening to music..

Weed is essentially a vitamin in my life as is the other pills I need to take lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Drinking beer is good

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shit, thanks for reminding me. I think I'll have one now!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love me some real beer, unfortunately this is all I had....

[​IMG]

Still tastes great, a lil sweet but it works.

13. I live in a very small town, out in the country. Less than a mile down the road from us is a little hunting and fishing club. My husband and I became members two years ago, he hunts, and I like to fish. Plus there are all these trails that lead to lakes. We have a favorite spot that we walk our dogs to. I always roll a big joint to take with us. We walk to that spot, get nice and medicated, let our boys play, and then float back to the car. It's so beautiful and relaxing. It makes me appreciate everything so much more. I also love to go shopping after I smoke. In familiar places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Absolutely, I too spend most of the day medicated to some level. Keeps everything in the proper perspective

• Like Like x 2
  15. me and my roommates (all film majors) like to set up a camera and record everything that happens. We plan to edit and make a big compilation of our weird shenanigans

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dude that's cool! I've done that before with my iPhone hah I use to record myself high so when I was sober I could laugh at myself. Sometimes I just record myself and go on rants lol. It's really entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and got 24 wings and then ordered 3 chocolate cakes after.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I really like smoking in new spots every time, unfortunately that's not always possible so a lot of the time I'll do a couple snaps on the bong or a bowl or 2 and in my apartment and then I'll go to a park nearby.

Whenever you look outside and the sky looks sweet you have to go outside stoned.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gardening while high is really cool. Just don't go to a nursery or garden center, you might come home with a bunch of trees and no where to plant them.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Been there, done that! I love gardening stoned and am guilty of visiting nurseries stoned. I feel like I just vibe with plants when I'm baked B)

• Like Like x 1