Favorite Songs to listen to while high

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Towelieee, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I like Kottonmouth kings,juicy j,Bob Marley,peter tosh,wiz khailfa, and Kendrick lamar

Sent from my M736 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'll listen to Nothing Was The Same by Drake, but otherwise I'm not a huge fan of his. My favorite artists to listen to are J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, The Beatles, Gucci Mane, Earl Sweatshirt, Frank Ocean...probably more that I can't think of!

3. I can't get enough of MGMT when I'm baked. I also like Kid Cudi and Nirvana.

4. Nice man I also listen to Tyler the creator and earl sweatshit

Sent from my M736 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Kid Cudi & Chance the Rapper

6. Redman ( Sour Diesel ) and Internet Gangster I get high Brown Dirt Warrior ! It's on utube if anyone wants to check them out . Classic Anthems

7. A$AP Mob, TDE, 2 Chainz and Juicy J

8. Fucking Metal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tech n9ne, xzibit, Mc elite, 2pac, snoop dogg, juicy j, 2 chainz an wizz

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Come on guys, you cant forget about Tom Petty! I cant get enough of him when I'm blazing, I usually play some wiz and a little chief queef, I mean keef. :)

11. Alt-J, George Strait, Florence and the Machine, Arcade Fire, Marina and the Diamonds, Shiny Toy Guns, La Roux... just to name a few. One can't put a limit on music  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NorpedhFaY

13. Venus in Furs.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

14. Anyone else listen to the bee gees stoned?

Sent from my PantechP9090 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I haven't listened to Tyler in forever, might be that time tonight haha.

16. barry white, issac hayes;)

17. #17 NDub, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    If you like Tyler the Creator, you'll probably love this song and most of this album.
    Song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66w45Iz7cc
    Album: Oxymoron
    This album is awesome. I also really like The Underachievers, Flatbush Zombies, Ab-Soul, Nitty Scott, and Smoke DZA.

19. Any of the doors dude, a lot of metal too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. The Doors are amazing. Jim Morrison is one of my favorite artists and people of all time.