Favorite song while faded?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 420skils, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Metallica

2. For me, it would have to be any songs that are long have a good depth to them. Lately, I've been branching out and listening to Lauryn Hill and John Mayer. But I also stick to the regular rock stuff, such as Everclear, Third Eye Blind, Coldplay and Incubus.

3. mine is bohemieain rahopsody by queen

4. Anything by sublime! there so trippy when your stoned

5. Too hard to pin down certain songs, I'll go with bands like everyone else hahaha. Laltley it's been Tool, NIN, Led Zepplin, Dizzee Rascal, Deltron 3000, A Perfect Circle, Radiohead, Interpol, Modest Mouse, and of course Bob Marley and Sublime anytime. Many others but that's what I listen to the most these days.

6. f that stuff. EMINEM. TUPAC. DRE 2001

7. i was on a ben folds kick for some reason that i cant explain for a while, but now i'm settling back to my moody blues

8. i really like any johnny cash
    it's great

happy 420 everyone!!!

9. i freakin love ben folds

10. well, there was a period a couple months ago where that was the only CD that got played for about a month. i got an ipod shuffle, though, and it seemed dumb to only put his stuff on there, so i put a lot of other stuff on too, and i've finally gotten to where i don't fast forward through anything else =P

11. There ya go!! The man in black!! Gotta love em.. I love all the old stuff by Cash.. U know, the classics!! Boy Named Sue, Folsom Prison Blues.. Shit like that...

But yea, I'll let any tune hit my ear, as long as it's good.. I'm not picky w/ music, anytype from rap, to old school country, and all the guys between!! Gotta have diversity, it's the spice of life!! LoL

12. AFI - Paper Airplanes

13. (claps) finally someone else who likes johnny cash

14. I usually listen to Zeppelin or Floyd or Hendrix, hell, any of the classics. Also there's a local band that really kicks ass called the X-Stink'D that I listen to alot. I was hotboxin' in the guitarists car last night actually...

15. Grateful Dead - Sugaree

16. Get Ready by Sublime
    Zep, Hendrix, Floyd, The Dead, Bob Marley, and lots of other bands are great, but Sublime's music just has a certain feel to it.

"load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
    and when security police force does arrive, don't try to run, don't try to hide
    just pull out the .9, pop in the clip, and let one slip
    into these crazy fools"

17. The Mars Volta-Cassandra Geminni
    The Beatles-I Want You (She's So Heavy).

18. elevated sounds by kottonmouth kings

19. trippiest song of all time.... (ya gotta be REAL fucked up though)

people are strange by the doors
    i remember sittin in a car with my head in my knees and whenever i would close my eyes i would just see jim morrisons head, a snare drum, and a guitar just floating around in a circle. it was intense

the live version of wilson by phish is also really trippy when youve never heard it before. its really confusing

but the doors, jimi, sublime, led zep, simon and garfunkel, pink floyd and stuff like that is what i enjoy the most when im high. sublime is SO good when your drunk though

20. Led Zeppelin... Pink Floyd... The Doors... (anything ie~cream... andre nickatina... green day...)Grateful Dead makes me sooo happy~cause of my tat I feel linked to them!

A had to be there thing: My friend and I were driving around high and all of a sudden I pull over and in an excited weirdly toned voice slowly stated to my friend that SOMEWHERE in the car... I had Stairway to Heaven Live from the song remains the same. We both freak out and strip the car! and go through everyone of my blank CDs... (which is a fuckload) THEN we found it and smoked and drove some more smile-ing! EEEeeEee~I love it

~~xOXoKristenXoxO~~