Favorite song to smoke to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Darkhaz3, Mar 30, 2008.

1. plies

runnin my momma crazy

2. shit man any good classic rock or any wu-tang

3. Under my sensi - Barrington Levy (if you haven't heard it look it up)

4. This is gettin moved to Music, lol...

My favorite song to smoke to is "Lets Go Smoke Some Pot" - by Pennywise (I dunno if anyone else has done that song as well, but the version I have is by them, lol)...

5. Theres not really just one song I enjoy listening to when smoking...theres loads..:)

Gratefull Dead - Fire on the Mountain, Box of Rain...etc.

Gorillaz - Kids with Guns.

System - Inner Vision, Ego Brain, Spiders, Shimmy, BYOB, Cigaro, Lost in Hollywood, Toxicity...etc..etc..I love pretty much all of their music :)

Prodigy - Narayan, God of Hellfire, You Will Be Under My Wheels, Girls, Get Up Get Off..etc...^ as above... theres too many songs to list!

Tool - Schism (and everything else they've produced :D)

Megadeth - every album but Risk..some favourites are: Holy Wars, Angry Again, Hangar 18 etc..

I also like Master Exploder by Tenacious D, loads of Damien Marley's stuff, lots of Basement Jaxx, Boom Biddy Bye Bye by Cypress Hill & The Fugees, Welcome to the Machine and Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd, Nirvana in general...the list is endless, but I'll stop now..:D