Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite snacks when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle fudge, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I love having some oreo cakesters when im high with a glass of milk <3 yumm

Or some freshly oven baked cookies when my sisters down to bake for me lmfao.

What about you guys :)

2. #2 GanjFarmer', Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    CheezIts bitch

3. chicken and mayonaise sandwhich with good OJ is all i need
    and kfc
    and caramel icecream
    and coca cola

4. The kind that won't give me explosive diarehia in the morning from eating too much of.

5. Explosive diarehia is always fun high though :D

6. Cheddar Halapeno cheetos, coke, pot cookies, chips and salsa, chips and dip, bacon sandwich, bologna sandwich.

7. buffalo bugles :yummy:  

8. Tacos, Nachos, Cheese Fries, Pizza, and Insanely spicy food.

9. Honey soy chicken red rock deli chips
    Can't go wrong

10. Everything.

11. Cheesy fries are the best bro. Espicially from white castle. Love that shit <3

12. Lol everything is awesome when high but my favorites are organic granolas with milk and lots of cinnamon, Oreos, pb&j and doughnuts omg

13. DORITOS  :metal: The flavor!

14. Chiptole 

15. The first time I got really baked, I was ordering jimmy johns for everyone and my cousin wanted extra cheese and extra onions and by accident I said he wants extra cheesy onions. Lol we all laughed so hard.

So I'd have to say cheesy onions are my favorite snack while high haha. But actually chicken nuggets from McDonald's.

16. pancakes are like heaven when im high