Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Snack While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by n00dles, May 23, 2013.

1. I LOVE comfort food (country style, mexican style, black) cereal, carnival food, also if you get the chance: try pickle flavored chips their fucking awesome. Well basically any food i already like is better stoned but what are your personal favorites that i should try? Make sure if your not from the US please specify where it can be found.

2. #2 GanjFarmer', May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    Every time I'm high cereal always manages to get eaten. Never fails.

3. dorritos, fat sandwhiches (NJ thing), pizza, cheese puffs, its all amazing.

4. a pizza and a 2 liter.

5. Anything!!!

6. Bagel Bites and Pomegranate Juice (The concentrated stuff).

7. Doritos. Grapes. Pizza. Chips/Queso.

8. Chinese food

9. Im a pretty good cook, I wont lie I am an AMAZING cook haha, But when i get high I become this cooking show ultra amazing chef. I end up making these mini meals for me and everyone with me, and they are always the weirdest shit combined together that always tastes so good.

Last night I made Latkes (potato pancakes) with gorgonzola on top, dusted with chili powder and hot sauce on top. It was SOOOOO fucking good.

10. Yep, cereal. [: love it.

11. This. Every fucking time. Honey bunches of oats with a huge scoop of peanutbutter right in the middle. And always some sort of chocolate. I love a chocolate candy bar after its been in the freezer for a bit.

12. #13 Rob A., May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Crunchy Cheetos a two liter of mountain dew and a large cheese pizza.

13. warm brownies with French vanilla ice cream! ;)

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

14. Jalapeno Poppers
    Fudge Brownie Sundae
    Nachos

15. Fuck yeah!! Where do u live? Takis are like just on the border hahah!

16. I like to have me a bag of Chex-mix or Cheez-it's.

17. Whenever I'm just hanging out at home, a nice bowl of bud is almost always followed by a nice bowl of ramen noodles, they're so easy to make, but you can add a bunch of shit, hot sauce, meat, veggies.

18. i like fruit.  aids cotton mouth and tastes good.  same with celery.  i like to mix chopped up olives with cream cheese and top celery with it.  tasty as shit.

if i'm looking for a meal, pretty much anything goes.

the only thing i'm not the biggest fan of is sugary treats, but i crave ice cream occasionally.

19. #20 Chauuncy, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]