Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite snack for munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bhangii, Jan 29, 2012.

1. what do you like to eat when ur high?

I would have to say twizzlers and doritos are my favorite, along with little debbie cakes.. second choice would have to be cheetos and snickers.. and to drink, mountain dew, vault or raspberry iced tea.. or any soda with lemon flavor like squirt

i like monster but it always seems to kill my high..

mango juice is delicious but there are only a few places that sell it..

nothing too sugary or salty or choclatey

2. Sliced apples are my favorite when I'm high.

3. I Always like fruit and carbs, so pringles for carbs, and maybe gushers:smoke: for fruit.

4. Ham, cheese, & mayo sammich. Always hits the spot and hella easy to make. :smoke:

5. Sorry, but what you just listed are some of the sugariest, saltiest, and chocolatiest things i can think of.

6. Ha as a bodybuilder what you eat makes me cringe, I don't know how people put that to their face. It's nasty in my opinion. Try eating some real food.
    For big meals and not snacks my favorite has to be a good steak, with mashed potatoes, asparagus, brown rice and peppers.

7. [quote name='"Dexter12"']Ha as a bodybuilder what you eat makes me cringe, I don't know how people put that to their face. It's nasty in my opinion. Try eating some real food.
    For big meals and not snacks my favorite has to be a good steak, with mashed potatoes, asparagus, brown rice and peppers.[/quote]

I love how you look down on everyone.
    You have a serious condition.

8. i usually get my munchies at a gas station so those are the best options available.. not to say that i dont like them..

9. Assorted Cereals.
    i'm not a huge fan of the chocolate ones.

or sandwiches, like grilled cheese with bacon.

fuck the haters, life was meant to be lived, not spent watching what you eat. congrats on being healthy, you'll never know the joy of cramming 12 packs of dunkaroos into your mouth before you know what you've done.

10. People put that stuff to their face because it's what they like.

Some people don't see how you put marijuana in your lungs either.

11. My favorite snack happens to be a PB&J sandwich. Never fails.

12. Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries
    Yummmm

13. I wasn't looking down on him, and you already know what mental condition I have. If I knew you in real life most likely I would kill you with a trident.

14. anger problem too, huh?

15. My love affair with alfredo is deeply interwoven with my marijuana consumption.

16. I was kidding I couldn't ever kill somebody, I think the trident gave that away as it being a joke. Me and GreyEclipse have been disagreeing on this website for a little while now, for some reason I just bother him, I don't intend to, that's just the way it is.

17. i couldnt imagine eating peanut butter with cotton mouth.. its bad enough as it is.. i would need a loooot of milk :)

18. [quote name='"Dexter12"']I was kidding I couldn't ever kill somebody, I think the trident gave that away as it being a joke. Me and GreyEclipse have been disagreeing on this website for a little while now, for some reason I just bother him, I don't intend to, that's just the way it is.[/quote]

Hey, you're right about something!
    Bring a keg, it's time for his first beer!

I'm only kidding but it's your ego that bugs me, I just don't like how you treat other people. Honestly though, it don't matter.

19. its all good.. i could stand to eat a little healthier.. sometimes i feel like shit when my high wears off and i realize i ate like 10 candy bars and a gallon of sugar

20. I love fruit, Kool aid and yogurts !! They really hit the spot