Favorite smoking stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tbag, Sep 19, 2004.

1. This one is from about a month ago, in the summer.

Me and 5 of my closest friends hung out just about every night, and we would usually smoke. So it was my friends birthday and we had nothing to do, until another one of my friends showed up. He told us that his sister was going to come up from her house and stay at a hotel near them, but had to cancel at the last minute. BUT, she had already payed for the room, so my friend happened to end up with the room key! So, we called our guy and he hooked it up FAT! (which was totally awesome, 'cause all out guys had been dry FOREVER!!) Well, we went to the room and did a little 'jamaican hotbox' which is, if you don't know, when you hotbox the bathroom with the shower running so it's all steamy. Let me tell you, we were all quite ripped, but not ripped enough to go to winco and dominoes!
    man, i miss summer. Anybody else have any cool stories? :hippie:

2. man every day over the summer 2 of my friends would pick shrooms during the day and come over to my house at night when i got off work and we'd eat them and smoke mad joints walking around my neighborhood and tripping. it was so tight.

3. lol the best time was when i bought my first 2 ounces and he came ouver weighted it out we smoked bong rips and then he asked me if i liked zany bars and i was like hell ya son and we each railed like 2 and poped one and wow he had to call his friend to come pick him up and he had to come back the next day to get his car...lol im gunna do the same this 2marrow just witha difrent frriend. wow and summers over but it doenst seem like it...

also this isnt as cool but i smoke evreyday in the portopotty at school bye the track i love just strollin all stoned and there will be people that stop u that u dont evan know and they just know ur stoned as hell..
    and i was knew at this school so i was talking to this kid and he asked where i moved from and i was like southern oregon...and i didnt think he smoked but he was like there some good stuff in oregon and like it didnt hit me for a couple seconds and i was like i got some good shit in my back back bitch..and wewent and smoked.

4. For some odd reason I feel like the past summer and all of its happiness never left me...

5. same here! i guess i'm just easing out of summer, keeping the feel with me.