Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Smoking Song?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dankfoshooo, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Sup blades. Wake and baking right now, and I wanna know what y'alls favorite smoking song is.
    :smoke:

I like Marijuana by Kid Cudi or Smokin' Song by Lil Wyte.

Or I could listen to something by Sublime.

2. #2 Clstcnnbscltvtr, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
  3. The Jungol song is such an adventure, as was commented.

The other is just fucking fun to belt out and be dumb with while really stoned. :p

4. Something by Pink Floyd rock is the shit

5. [quote name='"Clstcnnbscltvtr"']

The Jungol song is such an adventure.

The other is just fucking fun to belt out and be dumb with while really stoned. :p[/quote]

Haha, I find myself singing along to songs a lot after I blaze.
    I love how into it I get. Hahaha.

6. I dont really have smoking songs, i use to listen to this everytime i hung out with my buddy back in HS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8]Biggie Smalls - Notorious Thugs - YouTube[/ame]

7. When I first started smoking in highschool - This is what everyone did. Pink Floyd. Zeppelin. Hendrix. Sublime.

It's like a birthright that you appreciate these artists but there is SO MUCH MORE. Expaaaaand.

8. #9 ghostonvacation, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-JL8tuQ6Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-JL8tuQ6Y&feature=related[/ame]

9. If your into stoner rock I'd go with

Kingston wall - mushrooms (just type it in YouTube its the 20 some minute long one)
    Rush - Xanadu
    Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon album
    Beatles - within without you

If your into rap I'd go with

Devin the Dude - doobie ash tray
    Short dog - kush and cosine
    Wiz khalifa - Mary x3
    Or any curren$y

Hope I helped toke up!

10. [quote name='"fangorntrees"']If your into stoner rock I'd go with

Kingston wall - mushrooms (just type it in YouTube its the 20 some minute long one)
    Rush - Xanadu
    Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon album
    Beatles - within without you

If your into rap I'd go with

Devin the Dude - doobie ash tray
    Short dog - kush and cosine
    Wiz khalifa - Mary x3
    Or any curren$y

Hope I helped toke up![/quote]

I'm a lover of music, I don't discriminate.
    :laugh:
    But thank you very much! I'll dedicate my next bowl to you.

11. [quote name='"Dankfoshooo"']

I'm a lover of music, I don't discriminate.
    :laugh:
    But thank you very much! I'll dedicate my next bowl to you.[/quote]

Right on I shall do the same! any good suggestions for me and this bowl full of tropic thunder?!

12. It's so chill and trippy.:smoke:

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6S9oqJRclo]Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Album Version) - YouTube[/ame]

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LbRPnsmdo&feature=relmfu]Fu Manchu - Urethane - YouTube[/ame]

I'm getting ready to see these guys live in a few weeks, it's going to give me the biggest hard on. Weed + fuzz guitar = the best.

15. Anything that goes WHOMP WHOMP and makes me move my arms in strange patterns.

Lol not really, but its hard to choose a favorite,
    Skrillex is sweet, Jerry is even sweeter, and tool is pretty sweet too.

Even some wiz is good.

Dunnoo, any song is a good smoking song, so just shut your eyes and go there, and ill meet you on the other side.:wave:

16. [quote name='"fangorntrees"']

Right on I shall do the same! any good suggestions for me and this bowl full of tropic thunder?![/quote]

Hmm, smoke it with a magnifying glass?

17. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']Anything that goes WHOMP WHOMP and makes me move my arms in strange patterns.

Lol not really, but its hard to choose a favorite,
    Skrillex is sweet, Jerry is even sweeter, and tool is pretty sweet too.

Even some wiz is good.

Dunnoo, any song is a good smoking song, so just shut your eyes and go there, and ill meet you on the other side.:wave:[/quote]

I enjoy dubstep too, haha.

18. Anything man, I prefer rap but everyone once in a while some rock or something is nice

19. [quote name='"Ilovecannibas"']Anything man, I prefer rap but everyone once in a while some rock or something is nice[/quote]

Exactly how I am. Haha.