Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite smoking experience?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420skils, Jun 29, 2002.

1. lol @ cradleofganja, maybe drysmoke sold it to him after he was mowing his lawn and found chunks of gold talking to him...lmfao, what a noob

2. nope, I am very much female. I was hoping that I didn't have to indicate my gender, but there are some pretty freaky people, aren't there?

3. I just dont see how any guy could ever like another guy, Im not homophobic, but, I just dont get it

4. I totally agree with you on that one. But if it makes people happy, that's fine with me.

5. yeah...what they do behind closed doors doesnt involve me...so, nope..dont bother me too much either

6. my favorite experience by far was one night me and my friend went to our dealers house and smoked some northern lights a joint and a bong all i remember was hitting and waking up at my friends house teh next day watching pink floyds teh WALL