favorite smoke setting

Discussion in 'General' started by dieseldank, May 31, 2011.

1. i love smoking in the rain man, the trees just kinda glow when it rains. whatre your favorite spots

2. My garage in the evening, sitting by the window, while it's pouring rain and the droplets are causing a commotion overhead. Alone, preferably.

3. There's a sun room in my house ( smaller add-on to the house with windows all around, So either in there or on the roof of that place, I can climb out my second story window and be on a 1st story roof with a view all the way to a local pond.

4. at the disc golf course, or really anywhere outside, nature is wonderful when ur baked beyond belife, everything you look at seems like a photo

5. On my couch with music in the background. Just me and my pipe. *sighs*

6. Id join ya for some sweet OC bud!!!^

7. I bet you would ...

8. sundown during the summer outside anywhere, it's my favorite time of the day

9. In my car smoking my gravity bong while it's raining and storming out.

I usually hate the cold but I have a small forest near my house and I can bring my gravity bong there. There's a clearing and it's just so kick ass seeing everything dead and covered in snow.

Or

Cruising on a blunt in the summer at night with music blasting (preferably alone).

10. With my girlfriend at the beach, nothing but rays, and jays

11. erm.. she's chill and all but shes 9 years older than me and i just got out of a 3 year relationship, honstly if I were there id only be smoking lol.. no offence to her or anything

12. Lol. You wouldn't be here bc I'm married!

13. Damn, I was really counting on some of that bud tho!

14. Id say my ideal spot is a house out in the country with a converted garage. We would have couches, blacklights, a tv with games, and the door would be open to a nice lighting storm

15. A nice slightly humid evening at sunset. In the vicinity of a body of water such as a lake. Perched 15 ft over the water on half of an abondoned railroad bridge. A portable ipod player with some Inspectah Deck in the background is HIGHly recommended. Fuck the summer is great! :smoke:

16. When I am smoking alone, I like being in my car in my garage. I have blankets in there and everything. I also like being in the rain. I live kind of up in the hills, surrounded by trees and wood. Its amazing to look at when it is raining. When I'm smoking socially, I like sitting on the couch with everybody, dim lighting. Playing the playstation 3 and BLARING dubstep :)

17. i love chillin in a screened in patio, at night with some heavy storms, or in the morning while its still kinda dark and rainy

18. Summer time spot..

Sitting on my boat in the middle of lake Erie..

A nice mixed drink to sip on and my glass in hand with the music blasting...

Away from all boats :D

19. My boy j's house, me his mom and a bong is the best thing ever. Then his mom makes awesome food. I can see why he still hasn't moved out.

20. well maybe you should start :p :smoke: