favorite show ever

Discussion in 'General' started by zebracakes, Jul 22, 2013.

1. arrested development is too much for me, especially when i'm high. george michael bluth is the best character in television.

also ive realized i get so much higher when im at home. i smoke so much at school but its between my boyfriend and i so even though i smoke a lot the hits are a bit spread out because my boyfriend takes forever to hit it when we're doing something like watching television or whatever. when im at home i smoke a lot less frequently, but when i am smoking i get so paranoid and smoke the bowl in about 3 minutes (not a full bowl but whateva), i take giant hits to make it go more quickly, and most likely (altho i dont know for sure i never know what im smoking) its a different strain than the copious amounts of weed i smoke at school, and yeah. all in attempt to not get caught i end up getting higher than life.

2. Breaking bad.

3. Too many to pick but my favorite top three are: Psych, Community, and Monk.

4. i do love breaking bad. 

also i forgot to mention the office

5. Tie between breaking bad and trailer park boys

6. Game of Thrones and Southpark

7. #8 StonedBatman, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    It's a tie between Kenny Vs Spenny and Trailer Park Boys. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Always Sunny in Philadelphia. But ny favorite show(s) are, including always sunny, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Banshee, and American Horror Story Asylum.

9. south park all day

10. Oh shit, another KVS fan!

My favorite show is and always will be Married with Children

11. hard to pick one, so i'll make a top 3

1.Workaholics ( #1 cause it is consistently funny)

2. Southpark

3. American Dad...i dont care what anybody says this is the best out of all of seth mcfarlanes shows

12. "Spencer Rice is a shit eating fuck head." best t shirt ever lol 

Or the one kenny had of hitler and it said "spennys dad" lol